Vegas Casino OnlineThe Vegas Casino Online was established in 1999 and offers amazing gaming experience for its players. Vegas Casino Online is licensed by Probability (Gibraltar) Limited and is available to their players presently. Vegas Casino Online is unique and offers a little more than other mobile casino websites.
Software and GamesThe casino games at Vegas Casino Online are powered by Real Time Gaming. Popular slots like Cash Bandits, Achilles, Cleopayra's Gold, Count Spectacular etc are available. Latest slots are of HD quality and have great sound effects. Since amazing themes are used, special attention has been given to the minute details to each of the slot games to bring out the essence of the mobile slots thus making the mobile players spellbound to their mobile phones. Great sound effects are created to suit particular themes of the mobile games. Furthermore, classic casino games like Blackjack, Roulette of American and European versions and Bingo are available. Just like mobile slots, these games are also of HD quality and have great sound effects.
Mobile Casino VersionSince Vegas Casino Online is solely designed for mobile players, mobile players can now enjoy these mobile games from their mobile devices from anywhere, anytime. They are compatible with Androids and iOS devices including tablets. It also supports iPad and iPod touch.
Vegas Casino Online Bonuses and PromotionsThis Casino offers £5 instantly free welcome bonus as soon as a new player registers. Registration is free and easy. Further, the 1st deposit of the player is matched with 100% up to £150. Furthermore, second and third deposits are matched 100% with a limitation of £50 and £25 respectively. On Vegas Mobile Casino, spectacular bonuses and promotions are offered. Live a life just like a king or queen with up to £150 cash each week. All the players have to do is play their favorite slots between Monday to Sunday and win cash prizes between £10 and £150. During the promotion period week, seven Kings or Queens of cash will be announced every Monday. Another amazing promotion, VIP promotion gives you a chance to feel like a VIP and opens the doors to incredible offers along with regular promotions. Great Bonus codes are available and are updated time to time and so one can come back and check for them.
BankingThe players are assured with safety and security while depositing their money. Personal details and banking details are well-secured as well. Deposits on mobile casino games on Vegas Mobile Casinos can be made on popular and trusted banking options like Boku, MasterCard, PayPal, Ukash, Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit and many more. Withdrawal options are equally safe and secured. Withdrawals can be made through Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Boku, PayPal, Maestro, Visa, MasterCard, Ukash and many more.
Customer ServiceThe player can utilize the help from the customer services. Any queries, issues are dealt by the Vegas Mobile Casino’s determined customer service. Support is available through regular mails, telephone and emails. The customer service is available 24/7 and hence the players get their doubts cleared within few minutes.
New RTG Slots at Vegas Casino OnlineYou probably know Real Time Gaming as one of the absolute best online gaming spots in cyberspace. What you probably don't know is exactly how long it's been around – Real Time Gaming has been on the scene for over two decades, having begun in 1998 in the city of Atlanta and the state of Georgia and the United States of America. Because of certain unfavorable laws related to gambling at the time, Real Time Gaming quickly shifted its headquarters to Costa Rica, and then later to Curacao. Today, this is the legal safe haven from which they operate and offer their services to a myriad of nations and states worldwide. Not surprisingly, Curacao is one of a handful of places in the online casino gaming industry that has valid gambling licenses, along with a solid history of fairness when it comes to payouts and aboveboard gaming. If you're player from the United States of America, do not look askance at gaming casinos that come out of this jurisdiction – after all, history shows that they have a much better track record then many of the other purportedly US friendly competition.
What Type of Software Does RTG Possess?Most importantly, the high octane computer software that Real-time Gaming uses can be employed both using the Flash in-browser gaming option and the downloadable software that is favored by the Windows operating system on desktops and workstations. What is the primary difference between these two? Well, with the first one, you don't have to download the software at all and can play the slots and table games almost immediately and either a Chrome browser or a Firefox browser. Indeed, it also supports Linux; even more importantly, given the plenitude of mobile device options in the world today, you can play all Real-time Gaming games on smart phones, tablets, so-called phablets, and even alter books that's run on the Android operating system or the iPhone and and other Apple software like those used by the iMac. This flexibility is touted as one of the chief reasons that players from all over the world continue to show their loyalty to RTG. Additionally, you should know that if you use the Instant Play option, you simply cannot be eligible to win money – unless you're playing at one of those rare casinos that use the even more rare no download bonus option. In order to gamble in earnest, and have a chance at winning real cash and prizes, you have to download the software – this latter option has better graphics anyway then the albeit great Flash versions. Use uncommon devices such as those made by Blackberry, you can still look forward to playing many of the games that are available to the more robust operating systems of Android, Windows mobile, and Apple iOS.
The Games That Are Available at Real Time GamingFirst we will take a short look at the table game selection that's available at this premier online gaming casino. You can look forward to gauging your luck at all time great games such as the specialty game Craps, the table game Roulette (you have access to both the American and the European versions of Roulette). As you would expect for such a comprehensive casino, you will also run into Baccarat, and many varieties of blackjack – the latter is, after all, the most popular table game of all time. Coming in at a very close second is the table game poker and its multitude of variations; indeed you will have loads of fun at the digital version of this high RTP game and video poker. Let's give a few more of the specialty games an honorable mention: Bingo, Scratch Cards, Keno and Super Keno are also well represented in their appropriate section.
A Video Slots ParadiseIn recent years, the video slot is truly exploded to almost completely take over the scene – many gamblers and fun money players report that the pokey is the primary reason that even got them to ditch the brick-and-mortar casino in favor of the online alternative. To this end, Real Time Gaming's so-called Real Series Slots have wrenched the public's attention in style. Perhaps it has something to do with the riveting graphics involved, the aboveboard gameplay when it comes to payouts, and the seamless integration with historical themes about which most of them can boast. Indeed, RTG has come a long way from its 1998 days and years through the year 2007 when it was purchased by Hastings International – in the early years the graphics of their Slots were admittedly poor when compared to other casinos; today they are known as the best in the industry. To prove it, and the following section we will analyze five of the top video slots made and delivered by Real Time Gaming to online casinos all over cyberspace.
5 of the Top Slots at RTG
- Gemtopia Slots - There's no denying the vivacious appearance of Real Time Gaming's Gemtopia Slots; as a 5 reel bonus video slot with 20 pay lines, this jewelry themed pokey is of an average size but has a multitude of different ways you can win. The fact that it's a precious gem theme makes its brilliance even more telling and impressive. You can count on Gemtopia Slots being hosted at many of your favorite online gaming casinos – in this particular case of interest, you'll find it inside the lobby of Vegas Casino Online. As a matter of convenience, you can play this on your desktop PC at home or in the office, or simply take it with you on the go using your Apple iOS smart phone or tablet, Android mobile device or even Windows mobile. Although the graphics jump out at you – is one of the reasons why Gemtopia Slots plays well in free mode – the real fun begins when you download the casino software and make a deposit to play for real money. The unrelentingly bright color play that defines this slot is nicely coupled with the many opportunities that it provides for you to win big prizes on the reels. This immersive slot invites a single coin size of $0.10; although you can play between one and five coins for every single line in order to expand your gambling options. Using the game scatter symbol, it's possible to win up to 15 free spins with which to continue your winning streak. All of the symbols on the reels are precious stones of various hues. The scatter symbol control bonus rounds consist of a free games feature and a wild precious stone symbol run amok. You will be delighted with the respin feature that lets you keep stacking up the wins. Before you rush on over to Vegas Casino Online to try your hand at this brilliant pokey, let us first apprise you of the symbol combinations payouts awaiting you there. First of all you have the white diamond bonus symbol – this serves as the wild symbol, and it only shows up on the second reel, third real, and fourth reels and he can replace nearly any other symbol in the game to help complete a winning pay line. The white diamond wild symbol will expand to encompass every other position on the center reel before the payouts are of the only symbols of the cannot replace our the scatter symbols and the free games bonus symbol. Besides the aforementioned special symbols, the highest paying icon in the game is the multicolored rock symbol; for five of a kind this one returns a result of 500 coins in the real money version of Gemtopia Slots. For four of the multicolored stone symbols, you win 200 coins; and for three of a kind you still get a solid 50 coins on the pay lines. The next most valuable symbol is the strikingly red Ruby which, for five of a kind, returns a payout of 200 coins. For four red Ruby symbols you win 60 coins, and for three of a kind you get 25 coins. The next symbol is a gorgeous verdant green emerald; for five of a kind this one get you 100 coins, for four emerald precious stones symbols you win 25 coins, and for three of a kind the prize is 10 coins. The deep blue lapis lazuli precious stone is next, and five of a kind is worth 60 gold coins; for of a kind of the deep blue gem get you 20 coins, and three of a kind is worth a coins. Were winding this down to the final two coins in Gemtopia Slots from casino games maker extraordinaire, Real Time Gaming. There's a bronze colored gemstone that, for five of a kind, is worth 50 coins; for four of this bronze colored precious stone you win 15 coins, and for three of a kind you get seven coins. The final paying symbols in the game are batched together because there worth the exact same for the symbol combinations payouts. These are a collection of yellow stones, and a collection of small green stones; for five of a kind they are worth 40 coins, for four of a kind you get 15 coins, and for three of a coin you win five coins. To truly experience the full excitement that Gemtopia Slots has to offer, consider downloading the casino software and playing the slots for free.
- Bubble Bubble Slots - Although Halloween is not considered an actual holiday, this hasn't stopped millions and millions of people from all over the world celebrating October 31. The sheer numbers is one of the reasons why Real Time Gaming's 5 reel, 50 pay line video game has drawn such applause and patronage. The main character is a buxom, black haired witch named Winnie; the graphics are good enough to show off her plentiful assets to raucous applause. In fact, although the graphical display is not quite up to par with the 3D variety of the Real Series Slots, many report being more than satisfied and being unable to make the distinction. Bubble Bubble Slots is one of those that you just got to play throughout the year. Now for you real money players, you will want to know about the range of coin denominations that you can play. The lowest amount is $0.50, and this improves in increments all the way up to $12.50 per line. As you can easily calculate, 50 pay lines makes for a pretty huge play if you keep them all active. The coin denominations themselves vary between a penny and $0.25 each. Potent symbol in the game is the Winnie the Magic Witch substitute symbol; when it appears on the center reel, it will expand to cover the adjacent sides. Somewhat uncharacteristically, the substitute symbol arrives attended by a 3X multiplier that really enhances the payout for the particular combination of symbols in question. Apparently, her magical abilities also give her the powers of a scatter symbol, which makes Winnie the Magic Witch a truly spiritual character. Because this is such an expansive slot, you should not be too surprised to find that there are multiple scatter symbols set in addition to Winnie, the boiling cauldron also serves as a scatter. If you manage to land five of a kind of them you win 33X your total wager, and if Winnie appears as well you win a whopping 99X your wager. The most impressive ability of the scatter symbols, are the tripled features that they can activate. All you need is a minimum of three scattered cauldrons or scattered Winnings in order to gain access to the so-called Great Ghosts Feature for an extra 20 free games as well as expanding wild symbols. The second bonus feature is known as the Wild Witches Feature, and it can grant you a maximum of 9 free spins – although if Winnie the Witch appears as well her magical abilities will manifest themselves in give you even more cash and prizes. The final bonus feature is the Bewitched Feature; you can get an additional seven free spins as well as multipliers symbols that activate during every single one of them. Now let us figure out what the symbol combinations payouts actually are: for the scatter symbol, which we hinted at earlier but did not go through all of the symbol combinations payouts, five cauldron symbols get you 33X on the pay lines; if Winnie appears that gets bumped up to 99X. For four scatter cauldron symbols you get 6X, Winnie improves this to 18X. For three scattered cauldrons you get 3X, with Winnie improving this to 9X. Lastly for two scattered cauldrons symbols on the reels you win 2X. Start off the regular symbols with the black cat familiar; for five of a kind this one get you a 1000 coin payout; for four black cat symbols on the reels you win 333 coins, free for three of a kind you get 33 coins, and for two black cat symbols you win six coins. If Winnie the Magic Witch symbol also appears in her substitute capacity, then you win 3000 coins for five of a kind; 999 coins for four of a kind, and 99 coins for three of a kind. The next symbol is the dark crow which, for five of a kind returns a value of 1000 coins on the pay lines; for four of a kind you win 333 coins; for three of a kind of the dark crow symbol you get 33 coins, and for two of a kind your payout is three coins. The wild Winnie symbol again improves these payouts to 3000 coins for five of a kind, 999 coins for four of a kind, and 99 coins for three of a kind when it appears as a substitution for one of the dark crow symbols. The ugly bullfrog with many warts is the next symbol; for five of a kind this one gives you 333 coins, for four of a kind you win four 150 coins, for three ugly bullfrog symbols you get 12 coins, and for two of a kind you win three coins. If Winnie appears in substitutes for one of the bullfrog symbols, your payouts improved to 99 coins for five of a kind, 450 coins for four of a kind, and 36 coins for three of a kind. The remaining mid to low value symbols are all batched together because they are worth the same. The first batch begins with a magic spell tome and a lighted jack-o'-lantern symbol; for five of a kind of either one you get 333 coins, for four of a kind you win 60 coins, for three of a kind your prizes six coins, and for two of a kind of either the magic spell tome symbol or the lighted jack-o'-lantern symbol you get three coins. Winnie the wild comes through once again with the enhancements, to the tune of 999 coins for five of a kind, 180 coins for four of a kind, and 18 coins for three of a kind is the final payment for these two symbols. The second batch of symbols actually has three icons; for five of a kind of the crystal ball symbol, or the magic pink potion symbol, or the eyeballs in a glass jar symbol, you win 150 coins. For four of a kind of that zany assortment of witchcraft familiars you get 33 coins, and for three of a kind you win five coins. Winnie the substitute symbol raises these values to 450 coins for five of a kind, 99 coins for four of a kind, and 15 coins for three of a kind. The final set of three symbols includes a pair of hunted candles, a skull with hearts on the brain, and the formidable Black widow spider; for five of a kind of either of these you win 99 coins, for four of a kind the prizes 20 coins, and for three of a kind you win five coins. If Winnie the Magic Witch symbol slides in the function as the wild, these become 297 coins for five of a kind, 60 coins for four of a kind, 15 coins for three of a kind.
- Cash Bandit Slots - Have you ever been one of those kids that played the game of cops and robbers to your hearts content you are young? If so, then now that you are an adult and can engage in online gambling, you might want to revisit a similar theme for the sake of nostalgia. Real Time Gaming has crafted a top slot in Cash Bandits Slots, which has 5 reels and 25 pay lines – although it is not a progressive. Among its many benefits, players from the United States of America are free to play either the fun money Flash mode, or the download now for real money play version. There are tons of bonuses inside, and perhaps your chance upon the cash and prizes the release while you engage in the cat and mouse adventures of the bandits and law enforcement on the screen. Among the many zany symbols include a police bullhorn, a gold bag of greenbacks, I have to eating pink icing topped doughnut, stashes of cash, a police light, a handgun and bullets and many more. Real money gamers will be quite excited to know that the top nonprogressive jackpot in Cash Bandits Slots is a whopping 30,000 times whatever bet you placed at the start of the game. You can wager as little as a penny on the pay lines, and as much as a single dollar bill. There are free spins and substitute symbols to help you along the way, as the animated pokey keep you engaged on the visual front. It's time to see if you've the protagonist Robert can evade the committed police officers; perhaps you can make them drop the doughnuts as they give chase. The bonus involves a 10 digit keypad that requires the input of a cold to unlock an impressive 12X multipliers attended by a super 90 free spins. Now let's see what the symbol values return when winning combinations land on the reels. The substitute symbol is the bank vault, and it serves to replace any other symbol on the real to help complete a winning combination – except for the scatter, of course. By itself, the wild bank vault also produces some really big wins: for five of a kind of the bank vault symbol you win 2500 coins, for four of a kind of the bank vault you still get 750 coins, for three of a kind you get 100 coins, and for two bank vault symbols on the gameboard you win 10 coins. The next bonus symbol is the scatter; all wins in which the scatter is involved is multiplied by your total wager at the start of the game. For five of a kind of the cops and robbers police badge scatter symbol you win a 200X payout – with X being your wager. For four of a kind of the scatter symbol you win a 20X payout, and for three scattered cops and robbers badge symbols you get a 2X win. The regular symbol start with an actual bank, itself; for five of a kind of the bank symbol you get 1500 coins, for four of a kind you get 500 coins, for three bank symbols you get 25 coins, and for two bank symbols on the reels you win a five coin payout. The next high-value regular symbol is the policeman; for five of a kind is worth 1250 coins, for four policeman symbols you win 250 coins, for three of a kind you get 20 coins, and for two policeman symbols you win five coins. Next we have the robber/bandit symbol; he's carrying a bag of money and for five of a kind of him you get 800 coins, for four bandits symbols you get 125 coins, for three of a kind you win 15 coins, and for two of a kind you get three coins. Now the symbols come in batches for the rest of the symbol combinations payouts. We start off the first batch with the red Corvette as the getaway car, and a policeman flashing lights symbol; for five of a kind of either one the prizes 500 coins, for four of a kind of the red Corvette symbol or the policeman flashing lights symbol you win 50 coins, and for three of a kind of the aforementioned you get 10 coins. The next batch of symbols is comprised of a gold bag of greenbacks, a handgun with bullets, and the stack of cash symbols; all three symbols, separately, or, for five of a kind worth 250 coins. If you managed to get for of a kind of either of the three lined up you win 25 coins, and for three of a kind the prizes five coins. The last batch consists of the half eaten doughnut with pink frosting symbol, the bullhorn symbol, and a pair of handcuffs. For five of a kind you win 100 coins, for four of a kind the prizes 15 coins, and for three of a kind you get five coins. RTG has hit another one out of the ballpark with its 5 reel video slot Cash Bandit. To experience the full scope of what it has to offer, download the casino software and make a deposit today.
- Swindle All the Way Slots - Swindle All the Way Slots is very much in the holiday spirit – that is to say, specifically, the Christmas season spirit. However, due to the sheer numbers of people who play this Pokey all year round, you need not wait until the months of November and December to indulge. The theme is that of a couple of robbers who are looking to rob a particular family of all their Christmas gifts – and thus, really dampen the holiday spirit. There's comedy a-plenty on these reels, as you follow the shenanigans of the thieves as they are befuddled and bewildered as their attempts to steal are parried at every turn on the gameboard. As far as you're concerned, if you choose to play for real money by downloading the casino software, then your adventure starts off on the right foot with a 250% max Bonus for a minimum deposit of $30; additionally, you also get 30 Free Spins using the coupon code CHRISTMASCROOKS. In this game, the thieves are the wild symbols and thus are capable of replacing almost any other symbol to help the gamer complete a winning pay line. The only symbol that it cannot replace is the Swindle All the Way Slots scatter emblem/logo icon. The game is further enhanced with the appearance of bet multipliers as well as free games. In addition to the symbol combinations payouts to which your potentially privy, there are also two jackpots hidden in the game: the so-called Major Progressive jackpot, and the Minor Progressive jackpot. The Major one usually tops out in the tens of thousands of dollars, whereas the Minor Jackpot usually tops out in the high hundreds to thousands of dollars. Although you would be happy to win these, they are a pittance compared to the highest possible prize in the game – which is 82,500x whatever you wagered on the bet line. What an incredible Christmas you would have if you won that at any time of the year. The devious pair of robbers parade around this 5 reel, 25 pay line slot of exceptional size, while avoiding the triple scatter symbols that dominate the gameboard. If you manage to land five of a kind of the scatters on the reels, then it is possible to get 60 free spins as well as a 33X multiplier attribute. Fleshing this out a bit more, the Swindle All the Way Slots' Free Games Feature is activated when at least three of the scatter logos show up on the reels at anytime and anywhere. You have to find both of these thieves in a cool little sub game; you have one chance to pick behind the right window if the free games feature is activated by three scatters. If the feature is activated by 4-5 scatter symbols, then you've got to pics to locate the thieves. For even more potential prizes, this feature can be re-triggered to the tune of an extra 10 free games. Now let us see what the symbol combination payouts hold in store for the lucky gamer. First let us complete what we started with the substitute symbol that's comprised of a picture of two robbers. For five of a kind of this icon on the reels you win 2500 coins; for four icons represented by the robbers you get 750 coins, for three of a kind you win 75 coins, and for two of a kind you win 10 coins. The second valuable bonus symbol is the Swindle All the Way logo icon; for five of a kind your payout is 250X of your wager, for four of a kind your payout is 3X, and for three of a kind of the Swindle All the Way logo you win 2X – keep in mind that all scatter wins are multiplied by your total wager.Starting off the regular symbol combinations payouts is a growling Rudolph – surely, you remember the famous red-nosed reindeer from your youth. For five of a kind this cantankerous symbol returns 2000 coins on the pay lines; for four of a kind you win 500 coins, for three growling Rudolph symbols you get 50 coins, and for two of a kind your prizes five coins. The second, similarly high-value symbol is the red and gold Loot bag of Christmas treasure stolen by the robbers; for five of a kind is bag is worth 1000 coins, for four loot bags you win 200 coins, for three of a kind you get 20 coins, and for two of a kind the prizes five coins as a payout. The first of two mid value symbols is the red stocking entitled "Rich"; for five of a kind this symbol get you 500 coins, for four of a kind of the engraved vanity red stocking symbol you get 125 coins, for three of a kind the prizes 15 coins, and for two of a kind you win two coins. The next batch consists of two symbols; the milk and cookie symbol in the newspaper warning the residents of the robbers escape; for five of a kind of either you win 250 coins, for four of a kind you get 30 coins, and the final payout in this category is for three of a kind and 10 coins. Now we get to the poker symbols, starting with the King, the Queen, and the Ace; for five of a kind either one get you 150 coins, for four of a kind you win 20 coins, and for three of a kind of either the Ace, the King, or the Queen symbol separately you win five coins. The final batch of symbols consists of the Joker from the table game poker, the 10 and the 9 symbols, which for five of a kind, get you 75 coins. For four of a kind of the aforementioned symbols you win 12 coins, and for three of a kind the prizes five coins. Download and have fun with Real Time Gaming's Swindle All the Way Slots all year-round.
- Voodoo Magic Slots - RTG has hit another one out of the ballpark with the magic, legend and lore-inspired Voodoo Magic Slots; this one is a few years old, as it debuted in 2014 to usher in the Halloween holiday of that year. Years later, it is still going very strong as Joe's of online casino gamers flock to the special pokey with the riveting graphics and top-notch gameplay. Sporting 5 reels and 13 pay lines, it's got an adequate number of ways to win. It's pretty spooky, of course, but that should not put you off – in fact, this attribute has serve to entice many a player. If you're in a betting mood, then download the casino software so that you can play this one for chance a cash and prizes. The wagering requirements start at the low end with the coin denomination of 0.01, and go all the way up to a maximum coin size of 5.00. Therefore, you can wager is little is 0.13 credits per spin, or as much as 65.00 credits per spin when keeping all pay lines active. Diving right into the special bonus symbols in the game, we have the Voodoo Magic Slots substitute symbol – which is also known as the wild; it is represented by an arcane Priestess icon. It's primary function is to act as a substitute for nearly every other symbol in the game to help complete a winning pay line; the only symbol he cannot replace is the scatter. Additionally, and this particular game, the wild Priestess symbol can manifest another attribute of being stacked, and thus produce some serious wins for the lucky player. For five of a kind on the reels, the arcane Priestess wild symbol is worth 2000 coins; for four of a kind of this evil-looking creature, you win 1000 coins; for three of a kind of the Priestess icon you win 200 coins and for two of a kind of the wild Priestess you get 15 coins. As you might have guessed, the next valuable special symbol is the scatter – is represented by a Voodoo Doll icon. It rebuffs the wild symbols attempt to replace it and additionally all of the wins in which it is involved are multiplied by the total bet made at the start of the game. As if it doesn't have enough powers, the scattered Voodoo Doll is also able to trigger the bonus rounds when at least two of it appear in the normal game and the reading direction. As for the payouts associated with the Voodoo Doll symbol – read on: for five of a kind on the reels, the Voodoo Doll symbol gives you 100X on the pay lines; for four of a kind is worth 10X, for three of a kind you get 3X, and for two Voodoo Doll symbols you win 2X your wager. The much talked about Free Spin Feature is here! The official name is the Black cat magic Free Spins Feature, and it takes a minimum of two Voodoo Doll symbols to show up on the reels in the left to right reading direction in order for the feature to be activated and endow the player with 25 free spins. The spins are helped along by something called a Magic Multiplier, which is capable of improving on the free spins you gets with every additional spin afterwards. Some players have noted that by their last spin, they're working with a 25X multiplier. Before we get to the symbol combinations payouts shortly, let us investigate the potential jackpots in the game. Full disclosure: Voodoo Magic Slots has one of the most lucrative jackpots available with the possibility of winning an amazing 250,000 credits. Even at the low end of the real money wagering, it is possible to come away with 100X your wager if you happen to lineup the correct symbols in a row. With that said, let us get to symbol combination payout specifics. The most valuable of the regular symbols is an old witch doctor; for five of a kind on the reels is worth 1250 coins; for four of the old witch doctor icons you received 200 coins, for three of a kind you get 100 coins, and for two witch doctor icons on the reels you win 10 coins. The ceremonial Voodoo mask is next in value and, for five of a kind you win 1000 coins on the pay lines; for four ceremonial Voodoo mask symbols you win 150 coins, for three of a kind you get 50 coins, and for two of them you win five coins. The next symbol is a frightening visage of Voodoo witchcraft; this icon, for five of a kind, is worth 500 coins. If instead you land four of a kind of the fearsome Voodoo visage symbol you win 100 coins, for three of a kind the prizes 25 coins, and for two of a kind you win three coins. After this comes the fleshless skull icon; for five of a kind this returns a 300 coin payout; for four of a kind you win 75 coins, for three of the fleshless skull symbols you win 15 coins, and for two of a kind the prize is two coins. Next we have the wicked coral snake symbol as well as a witches concoction; for five of a kind of either their both worth 250 coins on the pay lines; for four of a kind are both worth 40 coins, and for three of a kind of either symbol you win 10 coins. Jumping into the next slot is a batch that consists of the candles symbol and the smoking chalice symbol; for five of a kind either one of these get you 150 coins, for four of a kind you win 25 coins, and for three of a kind the prizes five coins. The final paying symbol in Voodoo Magic Slots from Real Time Gaming is a batch comprised of a magic dagger and a The do necklace; for five of a kind of either you win 100 coins, for four of a kind you get 20 coins, and for three of a kind the prizes five coins.
USA Players Welcome at Vegas Casino OnlineThere was a time, believe it or not, when the prospect of US players gaming at an online casino was nearly impossible. This isn’t to say that it wasn’t being done; but it had to be done surreptitiously, using subversive methods to forego the national safeguards against online gambling. People would use the Tor browser and other mechanisms to play at overseas locations; but the problem with this often came when it was time to collect any winnings: if you had a US address, the casino would often neglect to pay, since obviously they could get away with it without suffering any legal repercussions. Today, USA players are beginning to enjoy wide acceptance - with Vegas Casino Online being one of the gaming halls at the forefront of this new era of acceptance. Although there are no longer any federal laws that expressly forbid online gambling (how would Las Vegas and Atlantic City exist, if that was the case), there is great variation in State law. In almost every case, if the online casino does not accept gamers from the USA, it is listed at the top of the landing page and should be the first thing you see when you navigate to the website on your mobile device or desktop. In fact, the page shouldn’t even load fully - there should be perhaps an insignia. And then a warning that USA players are not welcome here. Once you enter the Vegas Casino Online page, you will see, immediately, the USA Players Welcome banner. This means that you can play both the Instant Play options for fun money, as well as the real money download option. Rest assured that Vegas Casino Online will keep all interactions with you above-board; which means that you can fully expect to receive any cash and prizes that you do win. There’s nothing left to do but head to the website and sign up - you will enjoy your time here, from the comfort of your own home.
Tournaments Gaming at Vegas Casino OnlineMany online casino gamers seriously top the significant appeal of engaging in tournament play. This rings is true with Vegas Casino Online as it does with any other option that is powered by the Real Time Gaming software suite. Operating out of the jurisdiction of Costa Rica, they are quite liberal with respect to who they except to enter their online Slots paradise. As long as you're in adult, even players from the USA are welcome here. In order to activate the Tournament play, you are compelled to download the casino software – this cannot be played in the fun money Flash mode available to the Chrome and Firefox browsers. The reasoning is pretty obvious: you cannot have people playing for free and having access to the prize pool created by the numerous members who play for real money. Once inside the lobby, the games you find here are fantastic, and offer in game prizes such as symbol combinations and progressive jackpots, along with the money put into the prize pool at the start by all of the gamers from all over the world.
Tournament Slots of RenownAlthough nearly all of the video slots inside are highly regarded (they are, after all, made by the software magicians over at Real Time Gaming); only about a dozen of them are available for tournament play at Vegas Casino Online. The reasoning for this is clear once you login and start playing – some Slots are simply better suited to real money play with many entrance simultaneously. Without further ado, let us check out the top slots that have been chosen to drive the tournament section of this online casino:
Tournament Slots 1: Basketbull Slots for the Sports Fanatic and OthersBasketbull Slots: This incredibly zany pokey is a lot of fun to both look at and, more importantly, to play. Whether you engage this 5 reel, 25 payline video slot from Real Time Gaming for fun money using the Instant Play option, or download now for a shot at real cash and prizes, you’re in for a whirlwind of a game. There’s a double dose of random jackpots in Basketbull Slots, as well the compulsory scatter symbols and wilds; additionally, you can take advantage of multipliers and free spins to perhaps extend your winning streak - or, at the very least, your playing streak. As for the value of this jackpot, you can salivate at the considerable 10,000 coin prospect of winning. For real money players, make sure to pay attention to the coin denominations so that you can budget effectively: you can bet between $0.01 and $5 per line, which comes out to an all active paylines wager of between 25 cents and $125 per spin. As for the jackpots we touched on earlier, the Minor jackpot at most in the hundreds of dollars, and the major jackpot is worth at most in the thousands of dollars. Wouldn’t it be grand to win one or both of these at the end of any random game, while still having a shot at the five of a kind champion payout that could deliver a 10,000 coin jackpot to your casino account? The only way to do this is to download the casino software, create an account, and fund it.
Special Symbols - The Game ChangersThe first game-changing symbol is the Basketbull Slots substitute icon, which is represented by the raging bull; he can replace any other symbols except for the scatter, in order to complete a winning payline. Although we will learn more about what this one pays out, as a nice enticement of things to come - consider the gigantic 10,000x payout if five of a kind of the bull symbol appears. Even if just a couple of bull icons show up, you still win 10x - with x, of course, being the amount of moolah you wagered at the start of the game. As for the irreplaceable scatter symbol, when it shows up on the game board, you have a chance to trigger the bonus feature. It’s a paying scatter, too, which means you also get the benefit (possibly) of straight cash into your casino account. In fact, all it takes is just a couple of scattered basketballs in order for you to win multiples of your wager in the real money version of Basketbull Slots. If you up the ante and get at least three of a kind of the scattered ball on the reels, then you are introduced to the Free Throw Feature. Get five of a kind of the ball, and also receive 200x your wager - in addition to activating the bonus feature.
How Much Do the Regular Basketbull Symbols Pay OutFirst of all, you will be delighted at the names and comportment of each character in this pokey; from the dumb cheerleader (well that’s kind of redundant) who’s actually a cow named Bessie, to the referee sheep and high-octane, bulldog basketball player. Every non-scatter symbol pays in the reading direction from left to right when it appears in a winning combination, and some of them even award a solid payout with just two of a kind on the reels. As mentioned, the Basketbull substitute symbol garners you a 10,000 coin payout for five of a kind on the reels; 1000 coins for four of a kind, 100 coins for three Basketbull icons, and 10 coins for two of a kind. The Scatter’s true value comes primarily in its ability to unlock the bonus feature; but for five of a kind you win 200 coins; for four scattered basketballs you win 20 coins; for three of a kind you get 2 coins and for two ball symbols you win a single coin. Bessie the cheerleader cow symbol is, for five of a kind, worth a 2500 coin payout; for four Bessie symbols you get 500 coins; for three of a kind you win 50 coins, and for two Bessie the cows you get 5 coins on the reels. The big buff bulldog symbols is next in value; for five of a kind he gets you 1250 coins; for four of a kind he gets you 250 coins; for three bulldog symbols you win 25 coins, and for two of a kind your reward is 3 coins. The sheep referee is, for five of a kind, worth 1000 coins; for four of a kind you get 100 coins; for three sheep ref symbols you win 15 coins and for two of a kind the prize is 2 coins. The basketball hoop symbol and the concessions stand symbol are both identically-valued; for five of a kind of either you win 500 coins; for four of a kind of either you get 50 coins, and for three of a kind your prize is 10 coins as a payout. Finally, there are the poker card symbols from Ace through 9. The Ace, King and Queen are first; for five of a kind, these get you 250 coins; for four of a kind you win 25 coins, and for three Ace, King or Queen icons you win 5 coins. The second and final cache of symbols includes the Joker, the 10 and the 9; for five of a kind, these give you 100 coins; for four of a kind you win 15 coins, and for three of a kind you get 5 coins. In conclusion, BasketBull Slots from Real Time Gaming is a good one; for sports aficionados and casual fans alike. Even if you’re just an online casino gamer who loves slot games, you will enjoy this offering from RTG. Play for free or download today.
Tournament Slots 2: Eternal Love SlotsOne glance at this Victorian RTG slot, and you immediately get visions of the Twilight movie franchise, in which the mortal lass Bella caught the fancy of an eternal vampire. It’s female worship to its core; which is why it became such a popular series in the Western world. Nonetheless, now is the time for fun and games with this 5 reel 243 payline monstrosity that delivers cash and prizes at a torrid pace for the lucky online casino gamer. Eternal Love Slots spares no expense when it comes to the graphics, soundtrack, gameplay and hit-rate. Watch the love story unfold brilliantly as you spin your way into whatever the slot delivers.
The Genesis of Eternal Love SlotsThe inspiration for this slot becomes starkly clear if you’ve seen the Twilight movie series starring Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (two Hollywood actors). The vampires on the screen of the pokey, itself, are debonaire and handsome, and the lone female interest has a distinctly human appearance to her - she has not yet been turned into an immortal like she was in the latter in the movie series. The background music borrows some elements from the original score, but for obvious reasons, Real Time Gaming could not market this pokey as having anything to do with Twilight. For the similarities alone, this is one of those 5 reel video slots that might be worth playing in the fun money mode, where you can be mesmerized by the graphics and play with the carefree attitude that manifests itself naturally when there’s no money at stake! If, however, you want a slice of the money pie, download the casino software, make a deposit, receive your welcome bonus, and start spinning those reels for cash and prizes.
Gaming OptionsIf you simply wish to experience the glory of Eternal Love Slots without making a financial commitment, then you don’t even have to download the casino software - just navigate to the website on the supported mobile device of your choosing (iOS or Apple), and strike the Instant Play button or banner on the landing page of the website. You can also play on your Windows desktop computer, alternatively. However, if you want the full experience, then you must download the software; once done, create a casino account with a username and password. Next, fund this account in order to receive the Welcome Bonus being offered by the casino House. Finally, you can head to the lobby and begin gaming for real cash by making a wager on the paylines. You can bet 30 cents per spin, in increments up to an impressive $150 per spin - which means that Eternal Love slots in the real money mode is readily available to pockets of all sizes.
Special SymbolsFirst of all, because this is such a gigantic slot with plenty of ways to win, we’ve got the Wild symbol for you. Represented by the Eternal Love emblem itself, it does not pay out in the traditional manner - but it does deliver multipliers; in fact, it is possible to win up to 81x your wager on the payout lines! As a grouped wild, it manifests on the second and fourth reels in a bid to substitute for all other non-scatter symbols and help complete a winning payline. When doing so, it can increase your winnings by a factor of one, two or even three for the triple. The Scatter symbol, on the other hand, does pay out a bit - as well as open the bonus feature. For five scattered Medieval Coin symbols on the reels, you win 200 coins; for four of a kind you win 25 coins; for three Medieval Coin icons you win 2 coins; and for two of a kind your reward is a single coin. All wins associated with the scatter are multiplied by your starting wager. Additionally, with the scatter, you free spins when at least three of a kind show up; to the tune of a solid 10 free games. The more scatters appear, the more free spins you win. Indeed, continuing with the above attributes of the scattered Medieval Coin icon; you can also get to the Extended Life bonus feature in the game if the scatter is cooperative. The most important thing this option delivers is a bevy of free spins with which to continue trying for the big combinations.
Eternal Love Slots SymbolsThe symbols themselves are pretty much the essence of the love story - a gal and two vampires, fighting over her. We won’t do the slot, itself, an injustice by referring to the girl as Bella; but you get the point. For five of the mortal woman symbols on the screen, the prize is 1000 coins; for four of her you win 200 coins; for three of a kind you get 100 coins, and for two of a kind the prize is 5 coins on the reels. The vampire that looks like Edward is next, with his frilly collar and emerald enchantment chain. For five of a kind on the reels, the handsome but austere vampire is worth 500 coins; for four of a kind he is worth 75 coins; for three of a kind this vampire gets you 40 coins, and for two of a kind he is worth 5 coins. Next is the handsome wild card vampire which, for five of a kind, is worth 250 coins; for four of a kind he gets you 50 coins; for three of a kind he is worth a payout of 25 coins, and for two of a kind, he gets you a 3 coin payout. That’s gotta really ruffle his feathers that he’s worth less than his rival! The next, mid and lower paying symbols begin with the topaz ring and the ruby ring. For five of a kind, each of these are worth 125 coins; for four of a kind, either one is worth 30 coins; for three of a kind you win 10 coins and for two of either you win 2 coins. The Ace, King and Queen start things of for the lowest-paying poker card suits. For five of a kind these are worth 100 coins; for four of a kind each one gets you a 20 coin payout, and for three of a kind you still win 5 coins. The Joker, 10 and 9 round out the bunch, and five of a kind gets you 75 coins; four of a kind gets you 12 coins, and three of a kind is worth 3 coins. With so much to offer, playing Eternal Love slots for real money is usually the way to go - but there’s no obligation to do so. To access this brilliantly detailed game with a love story for the ages, simply bring up the website and begin playing in the Flash mode. Alternatively, you can download and infuse your newly-created casino account with some cash, and then see how your luck manifests itself in the real money mode.
Tournament Slots 3: Goblin’s Treasure Slots - an RTG Real Series ExampleWith such a record of long-standing acclaim, you should be aware that Real Time Gaming turns out nothing but the best when it comes to video slots. Goblin’s Treasure is a 5 reel, 25 payline slot that lives up to this billing, if only because it’s got random jackpots, substituting wild symbols, free spins-unlocking scatters and multipliers inside. An otherwise grim visit to the land of orcs and ogres just might take a special turn for the better if you play for real money and the gods of luck smile upon you.
For Real Money Gamers OnlyThe Flash mode is available through Instant Play; in this mode, you only spend and win fun money. You risk nothing, and are in it simply to have a good time and enjoy the onscreen graphics and gameplay. The alternative method is to download the casino software and play using real cash; you get off to a nice start with a hefty Welcome Bonus, and also opt into the promotions that all online casinos have these days. For Goblin’s Treasure Slots, you can wager between 0.01 credits and 1 credit per coin; with all 25 lines available, this could equal between 25 cents and $25 per game. If you’re having any doubts about whether it’s worth it, consider that there’s a Minor jackpot and a Major jackpot inside, and the lower one is worth a $100+ payout. The bigger one is worth a $1000+ payout, and both can be won in the same game. These numbers don’t even include the payouts that are attached to the symbol combinations. For example, you will be delighted by the sheer monetary amounts delivered by symbol combinations of the top symbols, such as the dragon, the troll or the ogre. If you get lucky enough to land five of a kind of either of these on the reels, then you win enough to have you walking away from the game with a big smile on your face.
Special Symbols in Goblin’s Treasure SlotsAs is fitting, we start off with the Wild symbol because of its icon replacement capabilities. This means that when the goblin appears, it can help you complete a winning payline by substituting for the symbols. The goblin is the substitute (another name for the wild) symbol, and the treasure chest is also one. They cannot replace each other, however - the goblin controls the first reel when he appears, and the treasure chest controls the fifth reel when it shows up. The only symbols that cannot be replaced by the goblin wild or the treasure chest wild are the castle and the each other. Additionally, the appearance of the wild icons bring along with them multipliers in an amount that is equivalent to the number of goblin substitute symbols. Lastly, together these wild symbols - the goblin and the treasure chest - can activate the Free Games Feature in Goblin’s Treasure Slots when they appear on their respective reels simultaneously. The scatter symbol, on the other hand, is the goblin’s castle abode. It is in a characteristic state of disarray, and cannot be supplanted by the wild symbols. When it shows up, it can award up to 15 free spins, as well as a multiplier of varying amounts - try 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and even 5x for the full house. Once you’ve collected all of these goodies, then the Goblin’s Treasure Slots Win-Win feature is activated at the conclusion of the free games round. Once you’re here, you can very well land a 10x or even a 1000x win for the top multiplier prize. As for the scatter symbol payouts, they are as follows: 200 coins for five of a kind; 20 cons for four of a kind, 3 coins for three of a kind and 2 coins for two scatter symbols on the reels - with obviously no enhancements possible with the substitute symbol.
Regular Symbol Values in Goblin’s Treasure SlotsThe top paying regular symbol is the giant ogre; he presents a truly formidable figure on the reels - and fittingly, is worth quite the pretty penny at 2000 coins for five of a kind. For four ogre symbols you win 500 coins; for three of a kind of the ogre you get 50 coins, and for two of a kind your reward is 5 coins. Should the Wild goblins symbol also appear to replace one of the ogre symbols and complete a winning payline, the values are doubled as such: 10,000 coins for five of a kind, 2500 coins for four of a kind, 250 coins for three of a kind, and 25 coins for two of a kind on the reels. The second of the magnificent Goblin’s Treasure Slots symbols is the club monster; for five of a kind on the reels he reveals a 750 coin payout; for four of a kind you win a 250 coins payout; for three giant club monsters you win 25 coins and for two of a kind you win 3 coins. With the help of the substituting goblins icon, you win quite a bit more: 3750 coins for five of a kind, 1250 coins for four of a kind, 125 coins for three of a kind, and 15 coins for two of a kind. The second series of symbols possess - or rather, release - medium payouts when multiples of them line up on the reels. The payouts kick off with the black-winged dragon symbol; for five of a kind this one results in a 500 coin payout; for four of a kind you win a 125 coin payout; for three black winged dragon symbols you enjoy a 15 coin payout; and for two of a kind you make out with a 2 coin payout. With the wild goblins symbol, these become 2500 coins for five of a kind, 625 coins for four of a kind, 75 coins for three black winged dragon symbols and for 10 coins for two of a kind on the reels. The second mid-tier symbol can also be seen as the first of the low-tier paying symbols, and is represented by both the blue stones and the collection of red stones symbols. For either one, a collection of five on the reels gives the player a 300 coin return; four of a kind gives the gamer 100 coin return, and three of a kind gives you a 10 coin payout. With the wild symbol, these payouts scale up as 1500 coins for five of a kind, 500 coins for four of a kind and 50 coins for three of a kind on the reels. The final set of low-paying symbols in Goblin’s Treasures Slots consist of packs of three symbols each, of which there are two such packs, and in which all of the symbols are worth the same values for the prescribed numbers that show up on the reels. For the first pack, Goblin’s Treasure Slots has some green pills symbol, a mushroom symbol and a magic book symbol. For five of a kind of each of these, you win 250 coins; for four of a kind you win 50 coins, and for three of a kind you get 5 coins. The substitute symbol still enhances these symbols, to the tune of 1250 coins for five of a kind, 250 coins for four of a kind, and 25 coins for three of a kind on the reels. The second and final pack of symbols covers a helmet symbol, a blade weapon symbol, and a buckler symbol. For five of a kind, you win 100 coins; for four of a kind you win 25 coins, and for three of a kind you get 5 coins. When the wild symbol makes a substitution, these values become 500 coins for five of a kind, 125 coins for four of a kind, and 25 coins for three of a kind on the reels.
Tournament Slots 4: Field of Green SlotsA Real Time Gaming special, given its sheer popularity among the ranks of online casino gamers. With 5 reels and 20 paylines, Field of Green Slots has more than enough opportunities to win real cash and prizes in the real money version of the game - but you have to download the casino software in order to gain full access. As for what else it has in store for the gamer, you can look forward to a random jackpot, wild icons, scatter symbols and feature sub-games in which you can potentially stack up free spins. As you may have surmised, this game is all about the verdant green pastures of the football field, which is one of America’s national sports (even though, in truth, the national sport should almost certainly be basketball; but old traditions die hard).
For Real Money PlayersTo access Field of Greens Slots, all you have to do is head to the website and activate the Instant Play mode; from there, you’ll be playing the Flash game in short order. If you want to have a chance to actually win something tangible, then you need to download the software and create a casino account. From there, you’ll get a hefty Welcome Bonus once you make a deposit that meets the minimum requirements for that online casino. Now, you can wager actual cash; it starts at 0.01 credits and maxes out at 5 credits per payline. Thus, keeping all 20 paylines active, the most you can wager on any game at one time is 100 credits.
Special Symbols - The Wild and the ScatterThe Wild symbol is also known as the substitute symbol, because of its ability to sub in for almost any symbol on the reels to help complete a winning payline for the benefit of the player. In Field of Green Slots, this function is represented by a gold football trophy (it looks like the college Heisman Trophy but, for obvious reasons of copyright, doesn’t go by that name in the actual game). This is a very powerful symbol, in that not only does it help complete winning paylines, but it also, when it shows up in multiples, doubles the prizes for that combo that are listed on the pay table. The second special symbol is the scatter, which is represented by the Field of Green game football. If you get a minimum of two scattered football icons, then you receive a payout in either direction. For three scatters, you trigger the Field of Green Bonus Feature. Inside this feature, you participate in a sort of mini-game, in which you can kick field goals and win either 5, 10 or 25 free spins - depending on the particulars of the mini-game (all this information is fleshed out on the game screen). It’s also possible to multiply your wager as a prize; from 5, 10, 15, 25, 50 and even 100x for a truly magnificent win. Any free spins that are slated for your benefit are only awarded at the conclusion of the bonus round in Field of Green Slots; additionally, any prizes that you happen to win during this free spins round are tripled in value. Unlike other games, however, the free spins cannot be retriggered.
Paying SymbolsFittingly, you will find all manner of football-related symbols on the reels; from glasses of game beer, football trophies and football players, to helmets, referee whistles and bombshell cheerleaders. The symbol values are difficult to come by on the web; but we did the work and have listed them here for reference. Of course, you can also find them on the in-game paytable once you download the casino software and start playing Field of Green Slots in earnest. The football is the highest paying icon in the game and, for five of a kind on the reels, grants you a payout of 500 coins. For four football symbols you win 300 coins; for three of a kind of the football symbol you win 75 coins, and for two of a kind your reward is 5 coins. If the trophy symbol appears along with it, these payouts are bumped up considerably: 1000 coins for five of a kind, 500 coins for four of a kind, 150 coins for three of a kind and 10 coins for two of a kind. The second most valuable symbol is the football player; for five of a kind he is worth a 500 coin payout; for four of a kind the football player gets you 200 coins and for three of a kind he is worth a solid 50 coins. Along with the substitute symbol, the previous symbol combo values jump up to 1000 coins for five on the reels, 400 coins for four on the reels and 100 coins for three football players plus a substitution. The middling symbols begin with the referee’s whistle symbol; for five of a kind this one gets you a 300 coin payout; for four of a kind you win a 100 coin payout and for three of a kind the referee whistle is worth a 30 coin payout. When the Field of Green wild symbol also shows up, these values become 600 coins for five of a kind, 200 coins for four of a kind and 60 coins for three of a kind on the reels. The next middling symbol is the glass of game beer; for five of a kind this gets you 200 coins; for four of a kind the beer is worth a 50 coin payout and for three of a kind the glass of game beer gets you a 20 coin payout. The wild symbol enhances these payouts as such: 400 coins for five of a kind, 100 coins for four of a kind and 40 coins for three of a kind on the reels. The low paying symbols are still, nonetheless, above the poker card suits. The football helmet symbol, for five of a kind, is worth a 200 coin payout; for four of a kind it gets you a 40 coin payout and for three of a kind it is worth a 10 coin payout. With the appearance of the wild symbol, these values are improved to 400 coins for five of a kind, 80 coins for four of a kind and 20 coins for three on the reels. Lastly, we have the cheerleader apparatus symbols (pom-poms, etc); for five of a kind these are worth 400 coins; for four of a kind they are worth 60 coins and for three of a kind they get you 10 coins on the paylines.
Poker Card Suit SymbolsThese are, of course - as you can tell by the name - from the table game of all table games, poker. The Ace and the King are the highest paying ones here, of course, and for five of a kind they are worth a 120 coin payout. For four of a kind of either the Ace or the King symbol you win 30 coins, and for three of a kind you win 20 coins. Next up is the Queen and the Joker suits; for five of a kind, they get you 100 coins; for four of a kind they are each worth a 25 coin payout, and for three of a kind you get 10 coins. Lastly, we have the 10 and the number 9 suit; for five of a kind you win 75 coins; for four of a kind you win 20 coins and for three of a kind you get 5 coins on the paylines.
Tournament Slots 5: Coat of Arms SlotsAn ode to the ancient world - well, not too ancient - this medieval-flavored pokey has 5 reels and 25 paylines, and supplements this feature with a host of additive properties. Chief among these are the scatter symbol, the wild symbol (which can release double payouts when it completes a winning payline), free spins and even retriggered re-spins. If you are a real money player, then you can wager between 0.01 credits and a single credit. By keeping all 25 paylines active you can bet between 0.25 credits per game and 25 credits per game. What’s in store for players? Why, a Major Progressive Jackpot! The payouts, in the real money game, progress from the left to the right except in the case of the scatter symbol - in the latter, they pay both ways. We will go through the symbol values a little later in this article, but you should be excited to know that the top paying symbol - which is the castle, of course - can leave you with a whopping 5000 gold coins when you land five of a kind on the reels. If the Substitute Black Knight also appears to replace one of the symbols then this jumps up to a 10,000 coin payout - which should really kick your holiday cash cache into high gear! As if this wasn’t good enough, the Coat of Arms Slots top payout is a game-changing 50,000 times your starting wager. Other than the above, this game also has several jackpots in store for the very lucky real money gamer. There’s the minor jackpot, which tops out at several hundred dollars; it can be won at the end of any normal round of play. Then, there’s the larger major jackpot, which can also be won at the conclusion of a round, and is slated to pay out in the thousands of dollars.
Coat of Arms Special SymbolsThe Wild symbol is the Black Knight, and he is the one that can get you the top payout in any regular game (sans the jackpot). This icon only shows up on the second, third and fourth reels, and is capable of substituting for any non-scatter symbols to help complete a winning payline. When he does this, he also doubles the payout. The scatter symbol, on the other hand, is the White Knight; he cannot be replaced by the Wild. There is a surprise second scatter symbol in Coat of Arms slots, and this is the Gold Shield (gold actually makes a very poor shield, in reality!). If a couple of White Knights appear, then you trigger the Coat of Arms respin bonus feature. It’s a cool, nifty little subgame in which you are to try and catch as many White Knights as possible as the reels spin away. If five of a kind of this symbol appears, then you can win a 200x payout, with the respin feature capable of activating up to 10 times in a row. The second scatter symbol, the Gold Shield, can show up on the first, second and third reels in the regular games; once it does so, you get a torrent of free spins - depending on just how many Gold Shields show up. To start, 15 free spins are awarded; then, on your next five spins, all the associated payouts are doubled in value. On your second five spins, all the associated payouts are tripled, and on your third and final set of five free spins, all your payouts are quadrupled in value.
Symbol Values in Coat of Arms SlotsSome of the payouts in video slot are downright medieval - a king’s ransom, basically. To this end, we begin with the king’s glorious castle; this symbol, for five on the reels at the same time, delivers a 5000 coin payout; for four of a kind, it delivers a 500 coins; for three of a kind you win a 100 coin payout, and for two king’s castle symbols you receive a 5 coin reward. If the substitute Black Knight symbol works its wild magic, then these values are elevated significantly to 10,000 coins for five of a kind on the reels, 1000 coins for four of a kind, 200 coins for three of a kind and 10 coins for two castle symbols. The next row of symbols begins with a sword and shield combo (it makes sense that they should come together!); for five of a kind on the reels this symbol is worth 1000 coins on the payline; for four of a kind you get 150 coins; for three of a kind the sword and shield symbol is worth 50 coins, and for two of a kind you win 4 coins. When you toss in the Black Knight symbol you get 2000 coins for five of a kind; 300 coins for four of a kind, 100 coins for three of a kind and 8 coins for two sword and shield symbols and a Black Knight wild. The final non-poker card symbols come together as a package; they are the goblet and the bag of gold coins. For either one, if five of a kind appear on the reels, then you win 600 coins. If instead just four of a kind of the bag of coins or the jeweled goblet symbols shows up, you win 100 coins; for three of a kind you get 15 coins and for two on the gameboard you win 2 coins. The Black Knight Wild improves your payouts as follows: 1000 coins for five of a kind, 200 coins for four of a kind, 30 coins for three of a kind and 4 coins for two of a kind.
Coat of Arms Slots Has Poker Jacket SymbolsThe values are as follows, starting with the Ace and the King: five of a kind of either gets you 250 coins; four of a kind is worth 25 coins and three Ace symbols or King symbols are worth 10 coins. The Black Knight substitute symbol still replaces and enhances even for these lowest-tier icons: 500 coins for five of a kind, 50 coins for four of a kind, and 20 for three of a kind. The Queen and the Joker are next; such that five of a kind results in a 200 coin payout, and after this, four of a kind gets you a 20 coin payout, and finally, three of a kind results in a 5 coin payout. With the Black Knight replacing a symbol, these turn to 400 coins for five of a kind, 40 coins for three of a kind, and 10 coins for three of a kind. Concluding the symbol combos is the numeral 10 and the numeral 9 poker card jackets; which for five of a kind is worth 180 coins; for four of a kind is worth 20 coins, and for three of a kind is worth 5 coins. The Black Knight wild gets these up to 300 coins for five of a kind, 40 coins for four of a kind, and 10 coins for three of a kind.
Rewards Galore from Vegas Casino OnlineAlthough there are plenty of rewards for players coming from different platforms inside of Vegas Casino Online, the mobile option really bolsters the bonuses and promotions to which you have access. You can easily see why, if you look at it from the casino’s point of view: playing on a mobile device means that you have the ability to play much more often! You do not have to wait until you get to a static workstation to indulge in your favorite table games and video slots. This is why, in addition to the Welcome Bonus, if you arrive here on your tablet or smartphone, then you get an extra 5 pounds just for taking that avenue. Of course, you have to download the casino software and create an account to receive this, since offering free money for Instant Play addicts would not be profitable for very long. Once you take advantage of the no-cost registration and sign up, new players are in for a cascade of rewards. The first of many to come is a 100% match bonus that’s good for deposits of up to 150 pounds. Obviously, we’ve hinted that it doesn’t just stop there: the next reward on the scale guarantees you a 100% match bonus for a deposit of 50 pounds, and the third one gets you a 100% match bonus for an input of 25 pounds into your newly created casino account.
Rewards as a MemberVegas Online Casino is one of those establishments that believes in continued promotions for their loyal members; hence, you can expect to keep on receiving new opportunities to your casino account as time wears on. Every single week, for example, you can get up to a very solid 150 pounds extra just for playing regularly; the single, very reasonable requirement is that you visit the casino and play slots or table games at least once per day during the work week (that’s from Monday thru Sunday in the Western world). Now, the cash prize listed above isn’t exactly automatic; you will gain eligibility into a prize pool, and then seven winners will be announced at the conclusion of the week - Monday is the magic day when, if you waxed lucky this week, your prize will be delivered. As if the above wasn’t enough, you can also check the online bonus codes for more rewards offers; these do not require you to participate in a prize pool - whatever the code hints at; that is what you have won once you type it into the casino box. Bonus codes are updated regularly, so it is profitable to always be checking the website and your inbox for any new entrants.
The Instant Play Option at Vegas Casino OnlineWith all the talk of real money gambling, sometimes it might get lost that Vegas Casino Online is also a hotspot for fun money gamers. This means that you do not have to approach this online casino with a wad of bills, your credit cards, your bank account information nor your Bitcoin wallet; as long as you're using a mobile device or desktop PC that supports the Google android operating system, the Apple iOS operating system (the former to our exclusively for mobile devices – that is to say, smart phones and tablets), or the Microsoft Windows operating system for the PC. This gaming hall is open to US players, as well as players from around the world – which makes for a much more robust tournament play space than average.
How to Play Instant PlayPlaying this version at the casino is as easy as apple pie. All you have to do is navigate to the casino website and find the landing page. Once sure there, look for a prominent button that reads "Instant Play"; it is often right below the button or banner that reads "Download Now". Since there's no download and the version you want, you can play using the Flash in-browser gaming platform that is low intensity. You don't even need to putting any of your personal details such as your username in this stage. When you begin playing the video slots and table games, if you win, you will find that your winnings are delivered in a virtual currency called fun money. This cannot be used for anything other than a pat on the back. As a result, most casino veterans suggest that you only play a few rounds with fun money, and then switch to real money play by downloading the casino software and creating an account. After all, would you really want to go on a huge winning streak – but be unable to collect the real winnings at the end? The laws of luck and probability do not discriminate against real money or fun money play. At best it is suggestive that you perhaps play very small coin denominations if you want to play for free – but the choice is yours! Without further ado, let us now check out a handful of video slots; although the coin denominations and potential winnings will be talked about here - it’s all virtual in this mode. If you want the real thing, consider the download option. Here are five slots for your Instant Play designs; try them out first, and then perhaps you can play for real to try and get your hands on some of those cash and prizes.
Instant Play Slots 1: Count Spectacular SlotsA top of the line pokey with 5 reels and 25 paylines, Real Time Gaming’s Count Spectacular Slots has a couple of random progressive jackpots for your real money gaming pleasure, as well as paying scatters, re-spins that can be retriggered, expanding wilds that cover the adjacent reels, and feature games from which you can win loads of cash and prizes if luck swings your way. The prescribed 25 paylines means that there are plenty of ways to win, too, so whether you choose to activate the fun money Instant Play, or opt to download the casino software for a chance at cash and prizes, you have plenty of statistical room in which to maneuver.
The Wagering Numbers for Real Money GamersThe coin sizes have a healthy range from which to choose; starting at 0.01 credits and ending at 1.00 credits; thus, if you keep all the paylines active, you can bet between 0.25 credits and 25.00 credits for every spin you make. This game pays out more liberally than even other liberal 5 reel video slots, in that there are several symbols for which only two icons are required on the board to pay out cash if the symbol combinations favor the player. If you just want to game for fun, then you can eschew the download option and simply activate the Instant Play Flash version that’s available on the front page as soon as you land on the website.
Wild and Scatter Symbols in Count Spectacular SlotsThe substitute symbol is also the Wild, and it is represented by Count Spectacular - the titular character. He can replace all other symbols in the game; including the scatter, for a change, which means that nothing can rebuff his advances. As an expanding wild, he can cover all the reels to either side of him, which enhances the payouts that are due. In fact, for five of a kind of the Count Spectacular substitute icon, you win the 10,000 coin jackpot which, despite its size, is not a progressive - which means that there’s an even greater win in store (potentially). As for the scattered Castle, it has some awesome properties even though it cannot be replaced by the wild symbol. Indeed; the wild, Count Spectacular, can actually change into a scatter and supplant the Castle, one time per reel. It pays out pretty good for a scatter symbol, though, with a solid 200x at the most, and a modest 2x at the least. The emergence of the Count Spectacular Feature bonus is tied to the Wild supplanting the Scatter; it lands on the scene when the wild appears on the first and the fifth reels, and additionally bestows 12 free games along with it. There’s a respin feature that stands a good chance of enhancing your wins spectacularly. Lastly, before we get to the elucidation of the game symbols, we check out the progressive jackpots. The first one is the Minor, which delivers payouts numbering in the hundreds of dollars, and then the Major progressive jackpot which delivers payouts numbering in the thousands of dollars for the lucky real money gamer. These jackpots are wonderfully additive; in that not only can you win both of them during the same game, but you can also win the symbol combination payouts.
Count Spectacular Slots Symbol ValuesThe Count, himself, as the substitute symbol, is the most valuable one in the game - insofar as coin payouts are concerned. For five of a kind of the blood-sucking connoisseur on the reels, you win 10,000 coins; for four of a kind you get 1000 coins; for three of a kind of the Count the prize is 100 coins, and for two of a kind you win 10 coins. The second top symbol (not in terms of coins, but in terms of attributes) is the Scattered Castle; for five of a kind it is worth 200 coins; for four of a kind the scatter symbol gets you 20 coins, and for three Castles in the reels you win 2 coins. All wins in which the scattered Castle participates are multiplied by the total wager. Concerning the regular symbols, we begin with the princess; of course, she would be worth a lot. For five of a kind, she gets you 2500 coins; for four of a kind the princess symbol is worth 250 coins; for three of a kind she gets you 50 coins, and for two of a kind the princess is worth 5 coins. The ugly hunchback symbol is next with five of a kind on the reels delivering a 1500 coin payout; four of a kind delivering a 150 coin payout; three of a kind being worth 25 coins, and two hunchback icons getting you a 3 coin payout. The second row of symbols begins with the wide-jawed wolf. For five of this fearsome werewolf look-a-like creature you win 750 coins; for four of a kind you get 500 coins; for three werewolf symbols you win 15 coins, and for two of a kind your reward is 2 coins on the payline. The next symbol is a red sarcophagus; for five of a kind this one is worth 500 coins; for four of a kind the red sarcophagus symbol gets you 75 coins; for three of a kind you win 10 coins and for two of a kind the prize is 2 coins.
Quite a Few Lower-Paying Symbols in Count Spectacular SlotsThe sonar bat symbol and the chariot are the opening to this realm of paying symbols; and for five of a kind, you win 150 coins. For four of a kind of either one you win 10 coins; for three of a kind, you get 5 coins. Next in line are the green potion symbol and the white wreath of onions (remember; these are defenses against vampires); for five of a kind of either you win 125 coins; for four of a kind you win 25 coins, and for three of a kind the prize is 5 coins. Finally, the last Count Spectacular Slots symbols are the violet mirror and the steel lantern; for five of a kind these are worth 100 coins; for four of a kind they get you a 15 coin payout, and for three of a kind you win 5 coins.
Instant Play Slots 2: Incan Goddess SlotsAdvertising 5 reels and 20 paylines, this modest sized slot nonetheless has tons of features. Perhaps it’s the theme; perhaps its the descent into a hallowed ancient history - perhaps its both and more; but Incan Goddess Slots from Real Time Gaming has garnered the approval of the gaming public. It is one of the most popular pokeys that you can play at your favorite online casino, and has the ability to send the real money player on a veritable treasure hunt for the hidden gems and artifacts contained therein. There’s a symbol replacing wild symbol, a paying scatter icon, free games opportunities and a double dose of a random jackpot. If you so desire, however, you can eschew all the tangible goodies just to experience the awesome gameplay.
Real Money Players DownloadFor a shot at the contents of the slot, download the casino software and opt into the bountiful cash and prize opportunities inside. By keeping all of the 20 paylines active, you maximize your chances at landing winning combinations. The coin denominations range from 20 cents per line to $5 per payline; which comes out to $2 per spin and $100 per spins (the range; there are sums in-between these, of course, as the listed numbers only represent the minimum and the maximum. It is here that the game’s scatter symbol really has an opportunity to shine; for all scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet. Although we will learn more about the powers of the scatter and the wild later, for real money players, it is instructive to learn of a pertinent ability here: the scatter enhances your wager by a factor of 2x if two of a kind appear (the scatter symbol is represented by a temple image); three of a kind of the scattered temple grants you 3x your wager, four of a kind of the temple results in a 10x payout, and five of a kind of the temple icon gets you a 100x payout. As for the random jackpot that we spoke of earlier, keep on mind that you can win plenty of other prizes in conjunction with this. Thus, not only can a big end of round prize land smack into your lap, you can also take advantage of the paying symbol combinations.
Several Features in Incan Goddess SlotsThere are a couple of features in this pokey; starting with the Double or Something Feature. Whenever you land five of a kind of any of the multitude of symbols on the reels, this feature is triggered and can result in many more prizes than normal. The options arrive on the screen in the form of a choice between black and red - choosing the correct one can result in a prize win multiplied by a factor of 5. The worst you can do in this feature is simply win the original amount! Basically, you can’t lose once this feature is triggered. The next feature is the so-called Incan Goddess Slots free games feature; obviously, it is in this realm that you can stack up on free spins, which is essentially using the House cash to continue funding your game-playing. Just imagine if you win big here - you were being paid to win! This is only possible, of course, if you download the casino software and play for real money by creating a casino account. If you manage to land at least three scattered temple symbols on the reels, then you win 12 free games. Any other prize you win during the operation of the free games feature results in doubled prizes and the possibility that the current feature can be retriggered.
Incan Goddess Slots Bonus Symbol ValuesLet us first look at the properties of the two top bonus symbols in the wild (also called the substitute) and the scatter. The Scatter symbol is the brick pyramid, which strongly suggests that the Ancient Inca had a strong connection to the Egyptians and Babylonians - or perhaps the pyramid is an inevitably universal construct for those who consider themselves lofty. Nonetheless, in Incan Goddess Slots, five of a kind of the substitute symbol gets the player a 100 coin payout; four of a kind is worth a 10 coin payout; three of a kind gets you 3 coins and two of a kind of the pyramid symbol is worth 2 coins. As the scatter symbol, all associated wins are multiplied by the complete wager. The second bonus symbol is the wild goddess, herself. This pagan representation of the demise of the Inca can sub in for any other non-scatter symbol to help complete a winning payline; furthermore, five of a kind is worth a thunderous 5000 coins as a payout. For four of a kind of the Incan goddess symbol you win 2000 coins; for three of a kind your prize is 200 coins, and for two of a kind the goddess symbol gets you 10 coins.
Incan Goddess Slots IconsOther than the wild Incan goddess, the top symbol in the game that is not classified as a bonus icon is the gold sun; for five of a kind, this one is worth 2500 coins; for four gold sun icons you win 500 coins; for three of a kind the prize is 100 coins, and for two of a kind you get 5 coins. Following this is the earthen vase made by Incan hands; for five of a kind, this is worth 1000 coins; for four of a kind, the earthen vase gets you 300 coins; for three of a kind you win 50 coins, and for two vase symbols you win 3 coins. The second set of symbols generally are in possession of mid-level values; the same rings true here. The rainbow necklace icon is, for five of a kind, worth 500 coins; for four Incan rainbow necklace icons you win 100 coins; for three of a kind your reward is 20 coins, and for two rainbow necklace symbols the prize is 2 coins. The second mid-level symbol in Incan Goddess Slots is a llama animal; for five of a kind, this one is worth a 500 coin payout; for four of a kind the llama gets you 100 coins; for three of a kind the llama is worth 20 coins, and for two of a kind you win 2 coins. The poker card symbols round out the possible payouts in this RTG pokey. The Ace and the King are together and, for five of either one you win 300 coins; for four of a kind of the Ace or the King symbols you win 40 coins; for three of a kind you get 10 coins. The Queen and the Joker symbols are next; for five of a kind either one of these gets you 250 coins; for four of a kind the Queen or the Joker is worth 25 coins, and for three of a kind you win 5 coins. The final batch of poker card suits pays the lowest, and they comprise the 10 and the 9 symbols; for five of a kind, they are worth 250 coins; for four of a kind they are worth 15 coins and the for three of a kind you win 5 coins on the payline. Take a trip to Ancient Central American legends and lore and get into Mayan, Aztec and Incan mythology with Incan Goddess Slots from Real Time Gaming.
Instant Play Slots 3: Hidden Riches SlotsSporting 5 reels and 25 paylines, Hidden Riches Slots is one of the very special relatively new creations by master slot-maker RTG (Real Time Gaming); among its many charms, it has a random jackpot that can be awarded at the conclusion of any normal game, as well as bonus rounds harboring strange prizes, free spins opportunities, scatter symbols that pay out and wild symbols that help complete winning paylines for the total listed on the paytable. So, what is the theme all about? Think Indiana Jones and the Lost Crusades - which is easy to do once you spy the rugged attractiveness of the main male character on the game board. This guy is a splitting image of the actor Harrison Ford, and even has the ensemble of Indiana Jones down pat - fedora, jungle clothing and all. If nothing else, Hidden Riches Slots is quite entertaining because of the movie-like visuals. There are several well-paying symbols in this game, but nothing matches the payouts that are possible with the temple, the lovely woman symbol (you always need a girl to save, since they are always getting themselves into trouble), the graven image idol and the blood diamond. They tell a story, as well as have the potential to fill your pockets to the brim if you wagered a sufficient coinage before spinning.
Betting In the Real Money VersionOnce you make the decision to take a chance on Hidden Riches Slots, then you simply download the casino software, make a deposit and receive your Welcome Bonus. Now, you can choose a wager between 0.01 credits and 5 credits per payline; be sure to keep all 25 paylines active and just vary the coin denominations. It is well known by veterans that you have the best chance at winning the most of what the slot has to offer by playing all paylines at all times - it’s simply a feature of statistics.
Top Symbols and Features in Hidden Riches SlotsThe substitute symbol is, of course, tops here; due to its comprehensive ability to replace almost any other symbol and help close the circuit on a winning payline for the delivery of the goods into your casino account. This sub icon is in the form of the Indiana Jones character, and he can only show up on the first, third and fifth reels to substitute for symbols. When he does, however, your payout is increased by a factor of two! Although the Indiana Jones guy cannot replace scatter symbols, two of a kind or more of him can activate a free spins delivery. The scatter symbol, on the other hand, is represented by the tablet; which appears to have some arcane language inscribed on it. As a paying scatter, not only does it pay out for two of a kind or more, but any associated wins are multiplied by the total wager made at the start of Hidden Riches Slot bet line. For an appearance of three of a kind or more, you are whisked away to the Mystery Prize Bonus Round for a chance at many more free spins than are available in the regular game. As you get into the Hidden Riches Slots Free Spins Feature, you will find that, depending on how many Indiana Jones symbols appear, you can win 5 free spins (for two of a kind). If two of a kind of the Jones icons appear, then you win 5 free spins, and if three of a kind land on the reels, you get 25 free spins. The monetary amount you see will then be tripled in value, and the fact that you can have all of this retriggered adds even more to the excitement of what’s possible. The final feature in a game that is like the Greek Horn of Plenty - also known as the Cornucopia - is the Hidden Riches Mystery Prize Bonus Round. This very special round activates when a minimum of three of a kind of the scattered Tablet icon lands on the reels at the same time. The current screen will be supplanted by a new screen, in which you will be presented with a handful of new options from which to choose for the prize that lies behind the particular choice. In particular, keep an eye out for the so-called Adventurer’s Choice section of this final bonus feature.
Hidden Riches Slots Symbol Combinations and PayoutsThe top normal symbol in Hidden Riches slots is the stone pyramid; this mighty figure is a constant in ancient civilizations from around the world and seems to point to man’s wish to usurp God’s authority by reaching Heaven and displacing The Most High. Fittingly, then, it is worth the most money with five of a kind getting the player a 5000 coin payout. If you land four stone pyramid symbols you win 1000 coins; three of a kind results in a 100 coin payout and two stone pyramid constructs gets you 5 coins. The appearance of the substitute adventurer symbol ratchets up all of the previous payouts by a factor of two; thus, 10,000 coins is the payout for five of a kind (four pyramids and one adventurer). You get 2000 coins for four of a kind with the wild symbol replacing one of the stone pyramids; 200 coins for three of a kind, and 10 coins for two of a kind. The second most valuable symbol is the jungle lady; for five of a kind you win 2500 coins; for four of a kind of her you win 500 coins; for three of a kind of the jungle lady symbol you win 75 coins, and for two of a kind the prize is 5 coins. The substituting adventurer also improves these winnings as such: 5000 coins for five of a kind, 1000 coins for four of a kind, 150 coins for three of a kind, and 10 coins for two of a kind on the reels. The next symbols come as pairs, because they are worth the same amount of money for the respective combinations. A diamond and an arcane gold idol symbol which, for five of a kind of either, gets you 500 coins. If the wild adventurer replaces one of them, you win 1000 coins. For four of either the diamond symbol or the gold arcane idol symbol, you win 100 coins, which becomes 200 coins with the wild symbol. For three of a kind you win 50 coins, or 100 coin with the substitute symbol, and for two of a kind comes the final payouts for the diamond or the gold idol symbol with 3 coins, or 6 coins with the wild.
Low Paying Symbols in Hidden Riches SlotsThe first collection of symbols in this row are the cobra snake icon and the old fashioned watch icon; for five of a kind of either one you win 200 coins; for four of a kind your reward is 20 coins, and for three of a kind you win 10 coins. Should the substitute adventurer symbol also show up, the payouts become 400 coins for five of a kind, 40 coins for four of a kind and 20 coins for three of a kind on the reels. The second collection of symbols includes the styled vase and the gold headdress; separately, five of a kind of either is worth 150 coins; four of a kind is worth 20 coins and three of a kind gets you 5 coins. With the wild symbol, you win 300 coins for five of a kind, 40 coins for four of a kind and 10 coins for three of a kind. Finally, we get to the batch of symbols that includes a map of treasure and a blade. For five of a kind, you win 100 coins, or 200 coins with the wild. For four of a kind of the blade or the map symbol, you win 15 coins - bumped up to 30 coins with the wild adventurer icon. Lastly, three of a kind is worth a 5 coin payout, which is doubled with the wild. Download the casino software for real money access to RTGs Hidden Riches Slots.
Instant Play Slots 4: Happy Golden Ox of Happiness SlotsAlthough the graphics are certainly something to write home about, the true attraction to Real Time Gaming’s Happy Golden Ox of Happiness Slots is the wondrous storyline and the gifts contained therein. If you’re into true gambling, then there are few other video slots out there for which you can potentially gain so much for just a single dollar bill per spin. For this paltry sum, participation of the scattered Crimson Year of the Ox symbol, you can win up to 8 respins in a row before it sets back to zero. You would be very lucky to trigger this as well as the Happy Golden Ox of Happiness Slots spate of free games; the latter grants you 8 to start, and multipliers in the amount of 1x for your initial spin, 3x for your next spin, 4x for the next one and a magnificent 10x on the final spin. As for the monetary amounts that are possible, five of a kind of the Happy Golden Ox wild symbols is worth an 8,888 coin payout, which is the jackpot! For four of a kind of the brilliant Happy Ox symbol you win 888 coins; for three of a kind your prize is 88 coins, and for two of a kind on the reels you win 18 coins. For the irreplaceable scatter symbol, which is the Year of the Ox sign, five of a kind gets you 188 coins; four of a kind is worth an 88 coin payout, and three of a kind gets you 8 coins.
Happy Golden Ox of Happiness Slots Symbol ValuesFor the Chinese characters with the gold background, the dark green background and the royal purple background, five of a kind is worth 2,888 coins; four of a kind gets you a 188 coins; three of a kind of either one is worth an 18 coin payout, and two of a kind gets you 8 coins. Next is a batch consisting of a dancing dragon man, a red ceremonial ball with a bull inscribed on it, and a string of red firecrackers; five of a kind of either of these three symbols is worth 888 coins; four of a kind gets you an 88 coin payout, and three of a kind is worth a solid but unimpressive 8 coins - which is still the luckiest number in the Chinese culture. The final collection of paying symbols in Happy Golden Ox of Happiness Slots now follows: we begin with a gorgeous red and black lady-fan, a container with gold and silver circlets, an emerald green circle with the lucky number 8 inscribed in it, and a vase of ethereal artisanship. For five of a kind of either one of these, you win a solid 188 coins; for four of a kind you get 88 coins, and for three of a kind on the reels you win 8 coins.
Instant Play Slots 5: Mister Money SlotsWith 5 reels and 20 paylines, this standard-sized slot is a worthy one for the real money gamer and the fun money gamer alike. For the latter, of course, it lets you get a sniff of the loads of cash that are possible inside this game of chance; play for awhile to enjoy the graphics and exhilarating gameplay, before downloading the casino software and making a deposit in order to opt in for real cash and prizes. To aid you in this quest for riches and renown, Mister Money Slots has a random jackpot, with wild symbols, scatter symbols and free spins that ostensibly help you towards that goal. The bonus rounds certainly can’t hurt, either - and you will learn in this article precisely how the scatter icon can get you there. If you do choose to download, keep in mind that it’s a good idea to play all the paylines every single time - this is called keeping the paylines active. Why, you ask? Because those online casino veterans who wish to be like Mister Money always do, since it gives you access to the full scope of the possible probability. To temper the amount of cash you spend, simply use a smaller coin. The allowable range is from a penny up to $5 per payline. Despite this recommendation, all 20 paylines are variable - use the strategy with which you’re most comfortable.
Mister Money Bonus SymbolsIn any video slot that you’d find, the bonus symbols almost always refer to the Wild and the Scatter - and not much has changed in Mister Money Slots. The Wild functions as a substituting icon; in this particular game the Wild diamond icon has a rare ability - it replaces all other symbols in order to help complete a winning paylines - even the scatter icon! Furthermore, when the wild symbol does replace successfully, the resulting payout is doubled in value. For reference, the top paying symbol in the game is the white diamond and when five of a kind shows up on the reels, the real money gamer will enjoy a $5000 payout - assuming you put down a $20 wager. The scatter symbol in the game is taken by a red colored diamond - I’m not sure why they don’t just call it a ruby; doesn’t quite have the same bling-bling to it, does it? Well, make sure to take Mister Money Slots seriously, because the amount of moolah that you can win in this game is legit. The scatter symbol has a very special replacement function here, and the payouts are as follows:
- 2 ruby symbols equals 1x your white diamond wager, which results in a win of 2x your wager
- 3 ruby symbols equals 2x your white diamond wager, which results in a prize of 4x your wager
- 4 ruby symbols equals 5x your white diamond wager, which ends up in a win of 10x your wager
- 5 ruby symbols equals 50x your white diamond wager, which results in a win of 100x your wager
Mister Money Torrent with the Random JackpotThere’s not much to say there, other than that the random jackpot can be paid out at the end of any round during regular gameplay. The multipliers, free spins and free games extend your number of chances to corral this top prize, which can be won in conjunction with the symbol combination payouts. If your goal is to become Mister Money in real life, then this is quite possibly the right slot to play for real cash!
Slot Symbol Values in Mister Money SlotsTo start this most important of sections, let’s recap as well as fully delve into the bonus symbol payout values. For the wild diamond, five of a kind is worth a 5000 coin payout as described earlier; but even for four of a kind, you receive an uncharacteristically high 1000 coins. For three white diamond symbols on the reels, you get 200 coins; for two of a kind of the substituting diamond symbol you win 10 coins, and for a single white diamond icon you win 2 coins. The red diamond is the scatter symbol, and for five of a kind of this one you get 50 coins; for four red diamond sings you win 5 coins; for three red diamonds the prize is 2 coins, and for two of a kind you win 1 coin. The substitute white diamond actually enhances even the scatter symbol - which is a rare feature. If it replaces one of them, then you win 100 coins for five of kind; 10 coins for four of a kind; 4 coins for three of a kind and 2 coins for two of a kind on the reels. Now on to the top three highest paying symbols in Mister Money Slots. The smiling guy symbols, for five of a kind, gets you 1250 coins; for four smiling guys you get 300 coins; for three of a kind you get 75 coins, and for two of a kind your reward is 3 coins.If the white diamond makes a substitution, then you receive 2500 coins for five of a kind, or 600 coins for four of a kind, 150 coins for three of a kind and 6 coins for two of a kind on the reels. The second most valuable symbol is the blonde girl (figures), and for five of a kind, she is worth a 750 coin payout; four blonde girl symbols gets you a 150 coin payout; three of a kind of the blonde girl icon is worth a 50 coin payout, and two of a kind gets you 2 coins. If the white diamond also appears, you win 1500 coins for five of a kind, 300 coins for four of a kind, 100 coins for three of a kind and 4 coins for two of a kind. The final high paying symbol is represented by a schoolyard building; for five of a kind, this one is worth 500 coins; for four buildings you get a payout of 75 coins; for three of a kind you win 20 coins, and for two of a kind your prize is 2 coins. With the white diamond functioning as a substitution for one of the symbols, these become 1000 coins for five of a kind, 150 coins for four of a kind, 40 coins for three of a kind and 4 coins for two of a kind on the reels of Mister Money Slots. The mid-tier symbols that pay modestly begin with the private jet and the red sports vehicle. For either one, five of a kind gets you 200 coins; four of a kind is worth 30 coins, and three of a kind is good for a 10 coin payout. The white diamond also subs in here for a doubling of payout cash; 400 coins for five of a kind of either, 60 coins for four of a kind of either, and 20 coins for three of a kind. The next cache of symbols includes the white bag of moolah and the gold bracelet symbols; for five of a kind you win 150 coins; for four of a kind you win 20 coins, and for three of a kind the award is 5 coins. With the diamond wild, you get instead 300 coins for five of a kind, 40 coins for four of a kind, and 10 coins for three of a kind. The final batch of symbols (there are no poker card jackets in Mister Money slots) includes the gold watch, the wad of dollars and the gold necklace symbols; for five of a kind, these get you 100 coins; for four of a kind these get you 15 coins, and for three of a kind you win 5 coins. With the whtie diamond you level up to 200 coins for five of a kind, 30 coins for four of a kind, and 10 coins for three of a kind. Download now to enjoy the full range of possibilities of this wealthy video slot from Real Time Gaming!you’ve got access to random jackpots, progressive jackpots, wild symbols, scatter symbols and a respin feature that can keep the game going well into the night - or daytime; whichever suits your fancy. With 5 reels and 50 paylines, Happy Golden Ox of Happiness Slots is a plentiful play-land of leaping oxen! As for the genesis of this rather unconventional figure, you should know that oxen and cattle are central animals to Chinese legend. The Golden Ox is a creature with verve, good spirits and a measure of enchantment - such that it is known for bringing farmers good luck. Perhaps it has something to do with the pounds and pounds of good meat that it provides once it is put to death and cooked to your heart’s delight. This isn’t the only symbol of Chinese origin contained inside the game, as you will see. There’s also the jade figurine, the red firecracker symbol, and the lady’s handheld fan symbol.
Wagering in Happy Golden Ox of Happiness SlotsThe betting is modest, which means that gamblers from all walks of life can put up some coinage for a chance to win real money. At only a single credit per spin, this comes out to a paltry 0.02 credits per payline. Why even bother playing for free when the prices are this low? The choice is, of course, yours - since at your favorite online casino, you can play for fun and just enjoy the scenery and the feeling of good luck if a torrent of fun money comes your way in Happy Golden Ox of Happiness Slots. The only symbol that pays every which way is the scattered Year of the Ox; all other symbols - even the wild - pay in the reading direction of left to right.
Bonus Symbols in Happy Golden Ox of Happiness SlotsThe Wild symbol, which functions as a substitution device for all other symbols (except for the scatter) to help complete a winning payline, is represented by the Happy Golden Ox. It manifests only on the first and the fifth reels, and is subject to being retriggered for ever-greater wins. The Scatter, on the other hand, is represented by the Crimson Year of the Ox emblem, and it pays out when three of a kind (at least) manifest on the reels. Additionally, these three will bring along an entry into the free games feature.
Section 1: Bitcoin OverviewOne of the most important spects of the cryptocurrency known as Bitcoin is, of course, its virtual nature. Among other things, this is one of the reasons that its popularity exploded in late 2017; causing the value to skyrocket from the few pennies that it was worth, up to nearly $20,000 per coin! We’re talking about a financial vehicle that savvy college tech nerds use to buy pizza with back in the late 1990s. Not surprisingly, those who had held on to their Bitcoin saw their bank accounts go from the hundreds of dollars to the hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars. This semi-comprehensive overview of all the wonders and benefits of Bitcoin is to start you off right to use it at Vegas Casino Online - as well as other online casinos that you might frequent.
Defining the Currency - The Nature of BitcoinBefore you set out to use something properly, you must first understand both its genesis and utility/purpose. Bitcoin exist only in the digital realm, which means that nothing physical gets exchanged. You may have heard talk of Bitcoin wallets and addresses; but this is useful though arcane language. You do not ever hand anyone Bitcoin dollars; indeed, this is where much of the power and utility of the currency comes from. The fact that it cannot be touched means that governments cannot inflate the currency and thus reduce your purchasing power. The interaction is ONLY ever between the buyer and the seller, with no real third-party involved. There are often no fees with Bitcoin transactions, other than perhaps to cover the electronic costs of the transfer. It is for this reason, primarily, that Bitcoin is growing to be such an important transnational form of goods-exchange.
Understanding BitcoinLet use dedicate a short section to understanding just how important the decentralization aspect of Bitcoin is - and any digital currency, really. By being unbound from any particular government, Bitcoin is not subject to federal devaluation. A currency that cannot be inflated is literally worth its “weight” in gold! In fact, this is one of the aspects that makes precious metals such as gold and silver such steady investments. How, then do you keep track of Bitcoin payments? This is where the community of other holders comes into play: every single transaction is recorded mathematically in something called a “ledger”. The primary attributes of this ledger is that all information other than the numbers is anonymous, and since there’s no central authority presiding over it, it is the closest thing to community cash that you can get without instituting the economic abomination that is communism. As you can see, the utility of Bitcoin is actually quite a layered thing - it has almost every advantage over traditional cash. Well, at least insofar as the average consumer is concerned, anyway. If you are a huge lending institution, or one of the so-called “too big to fail” banks, then digital coin of all kinds seriously hampers some of your more cartel-like operations. The 2008 Housing Collapse was an example of this: had the currency been Bitcoin, this would never have been able to happen since there’s no central authority that controls the valuation of the coin, nor can it be misused by an institution that has politicians in its pockets. Another one of the slate of exclusive attributes possessed by Bitcoin is the following; it just so happens to be (arguably) the most important. The total supply of Bitcoin is mathematically constant. So much so, in fact, that it takes more and more calculation time and resources to discover ever more. What does this mean? Well, that the digital coin is discovered by solving a complex series of mathematical equations. In all, there are a possible 21 million Bitcoin in existence. It is important to note, however, that this coin is subject to something that the virtual currency industry calls “forking”; this is superficially similar to making more of the currency - but a deeper look (beyond the scope of this otherwise comprehensive review of Bitcoin for the online casino gaming space) shows that it is protected. That means that Satoshi Nakamoto’s creation is not subject to the inflation that plagues fiat currency, and which is leading slowly to the economic demise of the world’s financial system. Perhaps Bitcoin and its ilk can be a sort of “savior.”
The Power of AnonymityThe above represents the primary benefits; there is another - freedom from disclosure. The Bitcoin that you own is a matter of public knowledge; but only insofar as the alphanumeric characters that denote your unique address (also known as your Bitcoin wallet). This attribute is listed last because of its potentially dual nature: it is both a strength and a possible weakness. If you recall the so-called digital Silk Road of a few years ago, which was infiltrated and taken down by the American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), people who were engaged in online drug sales using Bitcoin (primarily) and other cryptocurrencies were caught, and the website being used were shut down. There was a lot of public castigating of Bitcoin as a result - which was, of course, absurd, as far more illegal activity of the same variety transpires every year using fiat currency. It simply is not a reason for digital currency to be held in low regard, as there will always be criminals who are willing to flaunt whatever financial vehicles exist. The real protection when it comes to Bitcoin could never come from government oversight - no matter what they say. The fact that for every single transaction, the public and private ledgers of everyone who owns Bitcoin is updated serves as protection from private tampering. You never know any personal details of the persons who are exchanging the virtual coin; just the alphanumeric address that denotes its position in cyberspace. Besides this, most exchanges have your information, which means that if you choose to keep it on one of these virtual storage centers, there’s a point of entry available for legal analysis - should the need arise. The final benefit of Bitcoin for this comprehensive section is the fact that any exchanges in which it is involved cannot be reversed. Should the coin ever become a major player capable of truly competing with fiat currency, then this inability to be reversed will serve to reduce costs for the business, which means for the consumers, as well - since any costs that a business incurs are usually passed down to the consumer via either direct costs or auxiliary costs. Indeed, the fact that the total number of Bitcoin in its original form is a mathematical fact means that it may only rise in value (insofar as a fundamental value can even be ascribed to it). The total 21 million Bitcoin, about which around 85% has been mined so far as of early 2023, can only be altered if the protocol is changed in the future - something that would be met with huge resistance, since it could reduce the value of the currency held by coin holders. Once all of the available coin has been mined,the only thing left to govern it (artificial methods notwithstanding) would be the basic economics of supply and demand.
Section 2: How to Purchase BitcoinUsing Bitcoin the fund your accounts at Vegas Casino Online provides a healthy spate of benefits – as such, we consider it worthwhile to delve into exactly how to purchase Bitcoin safely. Although there are plenty of aboveboard places from which you can buy the digital coin, like any other form of barter or exchange, it is subject to fraud. Since Bitcoin is more of an investment vehicle than it is a direct substitute for fiat currency, you should avoid spending everything you have in getting fully into the market. Just buy as much as you're willing to lose (in this way, treat it as a stock and not as a bank account). So now we get to the important question of where can you buy Bitcoin safely and securely? There are several places: probably some of the the best are actual crypto currency exchanges like Bitstamp, Bittrex or Coinbase. Even Bitcoin.org is a good place to try; you can expect to pay the same price at either one so the one you actually choose is pretty much a matter of choice. If, for some reason, you wish to avoid crypto currency exchanges, then you can choose the person-to-person routes and by and sell Bitcoin to someone you trust. Always take care when making such exchanges, and make sure that the Bitcoin addresses being used are legitimate – one of the primary reasons for the safety and security of the digital currency also makes it very difficult to get back what you might lose in a shoddy transaction. Basically, you had better have paper records of your agreement. In fact, this reason is why using an online marketplace such as Amazon or eBay is a much better bet than going the person-to-person route. It's no secret that exchanges are the best way to buy and sell Bitcoin. You can use either your personal bank account, or credit cards to make the purchase. This means American Express, Visa, or MasterCard primarily. The major credit cards are hip to people using credit to buy crypto in this era, so they charge a hefty percentage fee and split the difference with the exchanges, themselves.
Virtual WalletWhen you set out to purchase Bitcoin, one of the very first things that you will need is a virtual wallet. As suggested by the name, this isn't a wallet that you can carry around – although, in a sense, you can write the Bitcoin address on a piece of paper and keep it in your regular while it – but instead it exists as a string of alphanumeric characters that you must save somewhere. If you happen to lose it, there's no conceivable way to access your Bitcoin again. Remember, much of the safety comes from the anonymity and the exclusive control you have over your address. Thus, it is a good strategy to keep your Bitcoin address written down in several trusted places. Some people have reported keeping it in a text document in their Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, or Google Drive folder. Insofar as off-line spaces are concerned, you can first write down the virtual location of your Bitcoin wallet in a text message, sated, and uploaded to your flash drive – which you then take off-line entirely and keep in a secure physical location. There has been some concern that if the price of Bitcoin ever skyrockets past's previous high of nearly $20,000 per, then the crypto currency industry will see a rising tide of data breaches. Having it off-line would be the most effective protection against this. Antivirus expert John McAfee has been on several news circuits advising people against storing your Bitcoin address in your smart phone or tablet.
The Exchange Storage RouteThe intent of the above is not to sound alarmist with respect to Bitcoin exchanges – the big ones are really quite safe, and protected by the highest levels of encryption for data transfer. To find a good exchange, simply check out the reviews online. To open an account, you will need personal details because of federal law that oversees investment vehicles in general. One of the small benefits of having your digital coin on exchanges that you can see its value rise and fall in real time in response to market forces. However, it is from your dashboard that you can download your Bitcoin off of the platform and into your digital wallet to be kept securely elsewhere if you choose. In order to buy, you need to have a PayPal account, credit card, or bank transfer method. Now, if you choose to forgo the online method of buying Bitcoin, you can find brick and mortar kiosks from which to get into the game. There are also off-line mechanisms by which to more securely engage in person-to-person exchange, if for whatever reason you think that is a better option for you than the more robust alternatives listed so far. Here are some of the following places from which you can secure a Bitcoin wallet:
- Coinbase - Coinbase is one of the very biggest crypto currency exchanges on the planet; and it is entirely situated in the online space. You can buy a multitude of crypto currency's hair, ranging from Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and of course the most heavily traded one of them all – Bitcoin. They will store your digital currency just like you would story in a virtual wallet; the primary difference is the top level encryption coupled with the ability to see your stash change in real time. Coinbase is available for both Android and Apple iOS mobile devices. Sign-up is free, and all you have to do is download the app whether you're using it on your desktop PC, your tablet, Ultrabook or smart phone. To give you an idea of the scope of Coinbase, consider that their revenue is $1 billion annually. You can sell, buy, and trade on Coinbase.
- LibertyX - LibertyX is another digital currency provider at which you can buy Bitcoin instantly after creating an accounts and providing your digital John Hancock to acknowledge that you accept the terms of service. You can use your mobile phone or desktop computer to get in the game here. LibertyX has the added advantage of hosting cash ATMs at which you can withdraw cash based on the amount of Bitcoin you have logged with them. These are scattered across the country in major cities – however, they are not open all night the way fiat currency ATMs are. At any a single transaction, you can withdraw between one dollar and $3000 of Bitcoin held digitally with LibertyX.
- Coinatmradar - This one is a little bit different than the previous to; Coinatmradar is more of a crypto currency trader aggregate websites. By giving it your location, Coinatmradar can produce a map of the closest brick-and-mortar crypto currency vendors to you. This includes Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash, and even Dogecoin. You may be a little bit surprised at where you can find ATMs and Tellers by using Coinatmradar resources – there are places in Nigeria, near Egypt, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Kazakhstan, and throughout the other major continents on the planet. Sign-up and give it a spin.
- Bitcoin Kiosks - This one speaks for itself; use some of the options above to locate one if you’re interested in withdrawing cash for your endeavors - in exchange, of course, for any Bitcoin you’ve stored up. Choose wisely, as the crypto is still slated to increase in value.
Section 3: A Run-Down of All Bitcoin Wallet Storage MethodsNot surprisingly, storing Bitcoin properly is essential to owning and using it profitably (someday, for the latter). It's one of the few crypto currency's that is virtually guaranteed to rise up in value in the years to come because it satisfies several of the criteria to do so. With that said, you have to make sure that not only is your Bitcoin secured properly, but it is done in such a way as not to lose the unique alphanumeric assemblage of numbers that defines your Bitcoin address. Remember, this assemblage of numbers denotes a special position in cyberspace that is exclusive to the amount of crypto in that you own. Since your the only person that has the keys, if you lose it – then is lost forever because is no way to recover it. Thus, get a secure a Bitcoin Wallet; see below for a more specific rundown of the possible storage methods.
Bitcoin Storage On the Go: Bitcoin Mobile WalletsThese days, most online work is done using a mobile device such as a tablet or smart phone. Therefore, it is fairly academic that mobile wallets with a high degree of safety and security would've been developed for people who wish to keep their crypto currency close by but digitally secure. There's an additional benefit to using the mobile wallet that does not exist with keeping Bitcoin stored on your home or office desktop PC – you can use the wallet to purchase Bitcoin at one of the Bitcoin ATMs scattered across the country in large metropolitan areas. To shore up the above assertions, let's take a look at some of the mobile wallets are available after comparing them to some of the storage methods for the currency that you are used to:
- Abra App: Named after the warlock warcry of Abracadabra!, Abra Financial Services is all about crypto currency investment. There mobile app facilitates exactly this, allowing both android and Apple users to manager crypto currency investments from a single location. It was launched back in 2014 by an entrepreneur with two decades of experience in the financial sector – specifically, payment experience. They've got two offices; one of them is actually in the Philippines in the capital city of Manila, and the other one is right square in the middle of Silicone Valley in San Francisco.
- Bread App: The Bread App is a digital resting place for all manner of crypto currency – in particular, Ethereum and Bitcoin. The acronym is BRD, and you can find your virtual copy in the App Store or on the Google Play store. The interface is really quite lovely, if we do say so ourselves: once you enter in your personal details, the Bread App will display your Bitcoin Cash, your BRD investment stock, your DAI crypto currency, and any others supported by the platform in an easy to read format at a glance.
- Airbitz App: Another Bitcoin Wallet storage app is Airbitz. It's primary selling point is that the only person with control of your funds is you – but when you think about it, every single other applicant claim the same. The key here is to make sure that you read the terms of service of every single app you consider, so that you can more or less ensure that your Bitcoin and other crypto currency is in your wallet when you need it. Airbitz has the added advantage of providing you with a 20% off Starbucks coupon just for signing up and putting in a certain minimum amount of crypto currency into your newly created account.
Storing Digital Coin in Software WalletsIf you would rather not store Bitcoin in a mobile wallet, then an arguably steadier method is to use a software wallet. The sole difference between the two is that the latter option is stored in a more secure location that does not change from day-to-day - basically, your desktop PC at home (or in the office). As with any other method, the software while it has some drawbacks. Since it does hold your private alphanumeric Kiefer Bitcoin, you should know that if – for whatever reason – your computer is attacked by a virus that wipes the slate clean, then you will lose your Bitcoin forever. Similarly, if a virus happens to attack your computer information without necessarily erasing it, you can still lose access to your Bitcoin if even a single number in the alphanumeric key is lost or changed. Frankly, the only way to truly ensure that you don't lose it is to memorize it after you put it in a software wallet. Insofar software wallets are concerned, probably the most secure ones are one of the first options that emerged when Bitcoin started to get big. For example, the so-called Bitcoin Core Protocol is an original wallet; however it is very large because it contains all the information about the Bitcoin on everyone's ledger. To be on the safe side, you should allocate a minimum 200 GB for the storage of the Bitcoin Core Protocol software wallet. Because of protection from issues of liability, you can even consider a paid business account with Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or any of a few large and robust companies offering data storage online. The final option insofar as a software wallet is concerned is often called a Simplified Payment Verification wallet. Basically, it's a watered-down version of the Bitcoin Core Protocol system and requires only a tiny fraction of the nearly 150 GB of storage that are necessary for the latter. The SPV options that are out there are numerous; we’ll tackle a few of the most popular ones because of their elevated levels of data security when compared to new entrants into the market.
- Exodus SPV - Exodus is a verified crypto wallet that allows you to make transaction with other mobile wallets, hardware wallets, software wallets and directly from your desktop. The app has a beautiful black and royal purple screen with an interface that's incredibly easy on the eyes and highly intuitive. You can store Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and the myriad of other fork results from the primary digital currency. Currently, Exodus has over 100 crypto currency assets and growing.
- CoPay SPV - CoPay is another simplified payment verification wallet that purports to store your Bitcoin securely. It has an added advantage over some of the other ones – it is protected by BitPay; of which it is a subsidiary. Out of all of the wallets on this short list, this is the one that probably gives you the maximum control over your electronic funds. It's primarily a desktop client – but it is also well suited to the mobile environment. You can get CoPay for your android or Apple iOS device. It's also tailored to work on Linux and Windows.
- Electrum SPV - another robust software wallet; Electrum must be continuously updated in order to maintain its industry-leading security. To solidify this even further, you should make sure that you only download Electrum simplified payment verification wallet from electrum.org. It's quite a bit faster than all of the other SPV's because it does not have to call on the entire Bitcoin blocked to enable you to access your funds – its many servers simply index the block chain sort of like a computer indexes memory in its RAM protocol.
Section 4: The Proper Way to Sell BitcoinSelling Bitcoin is virtually just as easy as buying it – after all, you can usually purchase as much as you would like and then proceed to sell it on the same exchange. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you might opt to employ 1/3 party system via which to exchange her crypto currency. The reasons for doing this are many and varied, such as the ability to perhaps make even more for the same amount of crypto on a third-party site such as eBay or even Amazon.com. However, those in the know, will usually simply sell on the same platform from which they purchased their original amount. Despite the above, there are some places from which you can exchange Bitcoin but cannot directly purchase any. One such place is a Bitcoin Kiosk – also known as a Bitcoin ATM. Just by the neck it functions in the same manner as a fiat currency-dispensing ATM hosted by a major financial institution such as a bank or lender. Since there isn't a physical person there mediating the exchange, you cannot viably sell your Bitcoin at an ATM – but you can certainly extract money in exchange. There are several sites online that can help with locating a proper place at which to sell Bitcoin; chief among them is the website CoinATMRadar.
Getting to Know the Reputable Bitcoin ExchangesThis long-form article is your one stop shop for learning about crypto currency assets as well as, in particular, Bitcoin exchanges. When making a decision on where you want to securely harbor your virtual money, the two most important factors are the level of security you desire, and the amount of currency that you possess. You obviously also want a place where you can sell your coin should the price skyrocket to a level commensurate with your future financial plans. Institutional investors obviously will be able to invest in exchanges that operate and thus cost and a much higher level than the average investor. The question is – do you really need the insane level of security that such exchanges promote? For the average person, in exchange such as GDAX is more than good enough; that notwithstanding for whatever reason, you can also choose an exchange like Gemini. Here are a few more reputable Bitcoin exchanges:
- Kraken Bitcoin Exchange - One such exchange is named after a famous movie monster conceived by the late author H. P. Lovecraft (the same fiction author extraordinaire who penned the legendary monster Cthulhu – also known as Dr. Winfrey in some exclusive circles). Kraken has been around since the year 2011 and is a US-based crypto currency exchange that not only indulges in crypto currency transactions, but margin trading as well. Thus, if you fancy yourself a stocks investor, then you can switch back and forth on the same platform to manage your investment vehicles. Kraken is still going strong, and the platform is worth $4 billion as of the year 2019.
- Bitstamp Bitcoin Exchange - Bitstamp Bitcoin Exchange is located in Luxembourg, Slovenia; it is known for its ability to enable the transaction of US dollars, the euro, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, and other forms of crypto currency you can access it quickly and efficiently using custom software via your desktop computer. Founded in the year 2011, it has switched operations back and forth between Slovenia and the United Kingdom for security purposes. It is, however, a licensed institution record of aboveboard deposits and withdrawals. They have been attacked in the past by outside hackers using a distributed denial of service assaults; but they have recovered every single time and recompensed the losers. This is something to take into consideration before you use this Bitcoin Exchange.
- Poloniex Bitcoin Exchange - Another exchange that has a lot of clout is Poloniex Bitcoin Exchange; they engage in a wide range of financial transactions. There's margin trading, lending, crypto currency exchange and something called the Poloni Dex for futures trading. All of that is nice, but the jackpot is the crisp black and aquamarine screen that readily displays your XRP, your LTC, your ETH, your Monero and of course your Bitcoin. Poloniex is one of the top 100 digital coins listed in the exchange; download the software to get started.
- Coinbase Bitcoin Exchange - The biggest and arguably best of them all is Coinbase Bitcoin Exchange; with revenue of over $1 billion, this San Francisco, California-based outfit manages Bitcoin and other currencies from over 190 different countries, on a safe, secure platform. It began in 2013 with a $25 million investment, and has skyrocketed to the present valuation it is today. Feel free to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and XRP on this exchange; you can trade it immediately afterwards or download it securely into another storage mechanism.
More In-Depth Elucidation of Cryptocurrency SellingAs we have mentioned several times before, and exchanges not it all necessary in order for you to buy or sell crypto currency of any kind. This should be obvious, given that there's no central authority overseeing any of them – that is, after all, one of the primary selling points of why crypto is a superior form of goods exchange. If direct selling is more your speed, the consider the following platforms that allow an essentially P2P (person-to-person) exchange method:
- BitBargain Direct Selling - If you reside in the United Kingdom and are interested in a person-2-person direct selling Bitcoin exchange method, then BitBargain just might be the one for you. It's a marketplace that is comprised of that it sellers and buyers, which enables crypto currency transactions to occur in record times. They have a robust verification system as well as the ability for buyer and seller to text message through the app in order to facilitate transactions. In addition to Bitcoin, the BitBargain direct selling platform also allows members to traffic in Litecoin – you can expect more to be added at a future date. Currently, the only "drawback" to this platform may be the fact that it's only open to UK crypto currency enthusiasts.
- Bittylicious Direct Selling - What is it with these United Kingdom P-2-P direct selling methods? So far, the UK seems to be the only one that prioritizes this crypto currency exchange method. Bittylicious just requires or email address as well as your Bitcoin address in order to enable you to buy and sell on its platform. To fund your account for either option, you can use bank transfer, credit or debit card, or a number of United Kingdom approved financial institutions. First, of course, you must verify these accounts through a more invested suite of requirements before you can trade so easily on Bittylicious. If you wish to level up and increase your access, you can apply to become a broker on Bittylicious and thus sell bitcoin's both in the UK and in international markets.
- BitQuick Direct Selling - The next person-2-person direct selling method for crypto currency is available to the world at large. BitQuick is such a comprehensive platform that it even allows you to become an affiliate, and thereby take part in some of their revenue. Using a QR code in tandem with one of your mobile devices (smart phone or tablet or even Ultrabook), you can both buy and sell bitcoin while paying just $2.90 to account for the mining fees of the service – yes, that's right; BitQuick direct selling platform minds its own bitcoin! That service fee only applies to the minimum purchase of 3/10000 of a bitcoin; in percentages, the service fee is 2% per 1/10000 of a bitcoin (BTC). There are nearly 100,000 customers that regularly use BitQuick, and they all touts its industry leading security.
- LocalBitcoins Direct Selling - Finally we find a direct selling bitcoin platform that is tailor-made for US speculators. Probably the most attractive aspect of LocalBitcoins is that you can see the sellers usernames listed to the left of the screen, as well as the payment methods that they accept. As you scroll down, right underneath the list of sellers, you have the list of those people who are selling bitcoin's in the United States. To give you an idea of their social currency equivalent, there's a section entitled Limits – this tells you their creditworthiness insofar as selling crypto currency is concerned. The higher the limit, then their longer and better their track record of reliably selling bitcoin.