Juicy Stakes Poker Tournaments for players that love the actionPoker Tournaments at Juicy Stakes Poker are enjoyed by many players, tournaments can be as little as two players competing against each other or many tables consisting of lots of players who play and are eliminated as the games progress. There are many different types of tournaments and Juicy Stakes Poker offers an outstanding range of different tournament games that suits many different players’ preferences and styles.
The choice of tournaments at Juicy Stakes Poker:
- The multi-table Poker tournaments consists of a number of tables, players are moved from one table to another as players are eliminated, until there is only one player who takes the pot.
- The Sit and Go tournaments don’t start at a scheduled time and only begin when sufficient players have been registered; players will then be notified when the tournament starts so they can take their seats.
- Heads-up tournaments could be played between only two players – excellent way to improve your games skills.
- Add-on and Re-buy tournaments, you are able to re-buy or add-on during the play process, thus you are able to buy more chips or add on your stack or even be able to buy back into the tournament if you have been knocked out.
- Freeze-out tournaments is a single buy and elimination process until only one player is left with the chips.
- Shoot out tournaments limit the number of players on each table. The shoot-out table can have only two players on a table or ten players on a table that compete over one or many rounds.
- Satellite tournaments give you a chance for entries into bigger tournaments that have larger buy-ins, also bigger prizes, and entry into other satellites an excellent way to increase your stake and enjoy more games.
- Freeroll tournaments are very popular and give a player free entry with a prize pool, if you win you can fund your other tournament offerings by Juicy Stakes Poker.
- Guaranteed tournaments have a predetermined minimum prize pool. They are run daily giving players an excellent chance at large prize pools.
- Bounty tournaments means players have a bounty placed on their head, players you knock out forfeit their bounty to you.
- Turbo tournaments are fast paced, when the blinds go up fast players have to be quick thinking in their actions.
- Gold chip and gold card buy-ins require no cash but you are rewarded with gold chips for just playing at the tables. This is part of the reward program.